My seller account was not approved

cgi_ninja

Question

I was about to publish my first gig and all of a sudden I got a notification and email that my Fiverr account was not approved.

Big question Why?

I completed the information that need to be filled we making a seller account making it 100% profile completeness but I just don't get why it was not approved.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 001046.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, cgi_ninja said:

I was about to publish my first gig and all of a sudden I got a notification and email that my Fiverr account was not approved.

Big question Why?

I completed the information that need to be filled we making a seller account making it 100% profile completeness but I just don't get why it was not approved.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 001046.png

Which service you are offering on Fiverr?

• Like 2

A Fiverr seller account may not be approved for various reasons, including:

1. Incomplete or Inaccurate Information: If you provide incomplete or inaccurate information during the registration process, Fiverr may not be able to verify your identity, which can lead to the account not being approved.

2. Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service: If you have previously violated Fiverr's terms and conditions, such as engaging in fraudulent activities or providing services that are prohibited, your account may not be approved.

3. Underage Users: Fiverr typically requires users to be at least 13 years old to create an account. If you're underage, your account may not be approved.

4. Low-Quality or Inappropriate Services: If the services you offer do not meet Fiverr's quality standards or if they are in violation of their content guidelines (e.g., illegal, unethical, or inappropriate services), your account may not be approved.

5. Multiple Accounts: Creating multiple accounts on Fiverr can result in the rejection of one or more accounts. Fiverr typically allows only one seller account per individual.

6. Geographic Restrictions: Fiverr may have restrictions on accepting seller accounts from certain countries or regions due to legal or security reasons. If you are in such a location, your account may not be approved.

7. Verification Issues: If Fiverr cannot verify your identity or the information you provided, your account approval may be delayed or denied.

To ensure your Fiverr seller account is approved, make sure to provide accurate information during the registration process, adhere to Fiverr's terms of service, and offer high-quality, legitimate services that comply with their guidelines. If your account is not approved, you can reach out to Fiverr's customer support for more information on the specific reasons for rejection and guidance on potential solutions.

Edited by yeasin_seopro
Language Input error
  • Like 1