Can a seller hire his buyer who is a seller in different category?

logolightuup

A buyer who is a seller on Fiverr in different category, hired me once. Can I hire him?
What if he again hire me after hiring him. I also want to hire him in repeat.
I am not exchanging it. I really need the services and he also have some projects for me.
Can he hire me by custom offer?
Note: I can not able to send buyer request for low profile rating.

A buyer who is a seller on Fiverr in different category, hired me once. Can I hire him?

I am not exchanging it. I really need the services and he also have some projects for me.

Everyone is free to both be a buyer and a seller at the same time. So yes you can hire him.

There is nothing wrong with buying multiple times from someone. You can be a repeat buyer…

Well no one would assume you were until you brought it up. So I assume buyer needs a lot of logos done? What services do you need from him/her that you need to buy in repeat?

He can hire you directly by buying your gig right away from the gig page. A custom offer isn’t required.

I don’t know why you mentioned this, this doesn’t seem related to the earlier concerns you raised.

Everyone is free to both be a buyer and a seller at the same time. So yes you can hire him.

There is nothing wrong with buying multiple times from someone. You can be a repeat buyer…

Well no one would assume you were until you brought it up. So I assume buyer needs a lot of logos done? What services do you need from him/her that you need to buy in repeat?

He can hire you directly by buying your gig right away from the gig page. A custom offer isn’t required.

I don’t know why you mentioned this, this doesn’t seem related to the earlier concerns you raised.

some error shows when i am going to reply

He will hire me for other works written in profile description.

I will hire him for my social media marketing.

someone write something in this kind of post about buyer request. that’s why noted it.

other works written in profile description.

My Skill: 1. Graphic Design, 2. Logo Design, 3. Banner Design, 4. Brochure Design, 5. Corporate Identity Design, 6. Flyer Design, 7. Stationary Design, 8. T-Shirt Design, 9. Photoshop Design, 10. Illustration, 11. Book Cover Design, 12. Packaging Design, 13. Web template design.

Well, if this is what you mean – perhaps you should put other gigs for this. I assume this might have been what you meant by custom offer.

Anyway, if your intention is not to exchange reviews then that is fine.

I am working on something for an artist who’s art I might order later on - so I genuinely hope it’s not allowed (…you know how hard it is to find the style I’m looking for when even I don’t know what it is?) THAT being said, the way you assured us that it’s not an exchange does sound a tad… suspicious (but maybe you’re just trying to reassure us that it’s not the case, it just seems a bit random.) As long as it’s nothing against the rules, I’m sure it’s fine.

I am working on something for an artist who’s art I might order later on - so I genuinely hope it’s not allowed (…you know how hard it is to find the style I’m looking for when even I don’t know what it is?) THAT being said, the way you assured us that it’s not an exchange does sound a tad… suspicious (but maybe you’re just trying to reassure us that it’s not the case, it just seems a bit random.) As long as it’s nothing against the rules, I’m sure it’s fine.

ok. thanks for the information.

I read some post before I post it. There was some topics about exchanging reviews. that’s why I mentioned. because It really looks like exchanging reviews.

I read some post before I post it. There was some topics about exchanging reviews. that’s why I mentioned. because It really looks like exchanging reviews.

To be honest, yeah, it is quite suspicious (especially because your rating is low right now as you’ve mentioned, right? But if you are both GENUINELY in need of each others’ services, it’s okay, I think. An odd coincidence, but happens!

Archived