What would impact for changing profile information?

mahabubulhoq

@theratypist I wanted to change some description of my profile, but I am afraid about bad impact of changing profile description

“When you mean profile description, you mean this one you wrote here?

Hello Every One, Good day. This is Mahabubul Hoq, professional graphic designer, ready to help, to create your intended product and brand identity as you imagine. My attempt is to create product and brand identity exactly that are essential for your luxurious product and brand. I am here for relentless support to create luxurious product and brand identity of your premium brand. please Contact for immediate support.”

If you mean this one, then it’s totally okay to change it. As long as what you’re saying there is truthful and correct. It will not have a bad impact, it doesn’t even have impact on your searchability if you’re concerned about that. It’s more of your gigs you should concerned about, as when you change content in your gigs it might impact how soon it goes back into search

Hello Every One, Good day. This is Mahabubul Hoq, professional graphic designer, ready to help, to create your intended product and brand identity as you imagine. My attempt is to create product and brand identity exactly that are essential for your luxurious product and brand. I am here for relentless support to create luxurious product and brand identity of your premium brand. please Contact for immediate support.”

If you mean this one, then it’s totally okay to change it. As long as what you’re saying there is truthful and correct. It will not have a bad impact, it doesn’t even have impact on your searchability if you’re concerned about that. It’s more of your gigs you should concerned about, as when you change content in your gigs it might impact how soon it goes back into search

@theratypist Thank you very much. you understand very well exactly what want to do. you went through my description, what do you think about this? Is is okay?

It sounds generally fine to me.

My attempt is to create product and brand identity exactly that are essential for your luxurious product and brand. I am here for relentless support to create luxurious product and brand identity of your premium brand. please Contact for immediate support.”

Perhaps you can rephrase this or shorten.

It sounds generally fine to me.

My attempt is to create product and brand identity exactly that are essential for your luxurious product and brand. I am here for relentless support to create luxurious product and brand identity of your premium brand. please Contact for immediate support.”

Perhaps you can rephrase this or shorten.

@theratypist Thank you for your helpful advise. sometime I will disturb you if I need any suggestions from you. Thank you very much.

Archived