What changes will I make to my gig as a new seller?

Here’s a tip.

Remove offering unlimited revisions and the 100% satisfaction guarantee. Those only cripple you and leave you wide open to predatory buyers.

Here’s another tip.

Logo design is one of the most insanely competitive, over-saturated, and cutthroat categories in all of Fiverr. It would be wise to find a niche or consider a completely different category to offer your services in.

Here’s a tip.

Remove offering unlimited revisions and the 100% satisfaction guarantee. Those only cripple you and leave you wide open to predatory buyers.

Here’s another tip.

Logo design is one of the most insanely competitive, over-saturated, and cutthroat categories in all of Fiverr. It would be wise to find a niche or consider a completely different category to offer your services in.

Thank you so much for your advise and I will do it.

Here’s a tip.

Here’s another tip.

That’s a fact. It was a game changer for me a couple of years ago when I took out the unlimited revisions and the satisfaction guarantee.

There is always a market for this. Like seriously, one of the sellers that are offering 5 logos for $5, raises their prices, a new market is opened for a beginner that’s gonna offer the same service for $5. Of course, I wouldn’t call that a logo, but anyways. 😉

That’s a fact. It was a game changer for me a couple of years ago when I took out the unlimited revisions and the satisfaction guarantee.

There is always a market for this. Like seriously, one of the sellers that are offering 5 logos for $5, raises their prices, a new market is opened for a beginner that’s gonna offer the same service for $5. Of course, I wouldn’t call that a logo, but anyways. 😉

Well, what else can I do? I’ll get Buyer’s request very soon.

I’m by no means saying that it is impossible for a new seller to make headway as a graphic design/logo seller, but it is such a crowded field with already so many desperate sellers offering so much at a dirt cheap price and constantly undercutting each other.

Toiling away for sweatshop wages is by no means an attractive way to build a track record on Fiverr, but is a grim reality for many.

I’m by no means saying that it is impossible for a new seller to make headway as a graphic design/logo seller, but it is such a crowded field with already so many desperate sellers offering so much at a dirt cheap price and constantly undercutting each other.

Toiling away for sweatshop wages is by no means an attractive way to build a track record on Fiverr, but is a grim reality for many.

That’s true, although, when you consider the different standards worldwide in some countries it’s really a viable business concept to actually do this, “design” logos using stock images and icons, have a crazy turnaround and be able to complete 50 orders a day. Probably, would be able to hire 3-4 people to do this for you and et voila you have a serious business.

Although, yeah, it’s a sweatshop - and I would steer away from it and highly discourage people to do this. My focus would always be on high-quality work, always be learning and finding the right target buyer for you. 🙂

your advice are really influencing me and Next time I will do my try best

Thanks once again for your advice

That’s true, although, when you consider the different standards worldwide in some countries it’s really a viable business concept to actually do this, “design” logos using stock images and icons, have a crazy turnaround and be able to complete 50 orders a day. Probably, would be able to hire 3-4 people to do this for you and et voila you have a serious business.

Although, yeah, it’s a sweatshop - and I would steer away from it and highly discourage people to do this. My focus would always be on high-quality work, always be learning and finding the right target buyer for you. 🙂

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try my best.

Archived