Request modification because needs time to review the order

ranson2005

Hi,

This is the first time that happens to me and I’d like any recommendation.

I’m a translator and I did a large service so, part of the agreement at the beginning was that I would deliver each file at a time. Something that I did but the buyer never answered. When I delivered the last file, the buyer opens the order again and send a request modification because needs more time to review it.

So because it opens the order again, it says that the delivery is late and I think this is harmful to my profile. I don’t know how long it will take the customer to review the entire order.

What should I do if I delivered everything correctly and the customer doesn’t have any modification to tell me. Only opens the order because he needs more time to review it, time that I unknow.

Any recommendation?

As long as you delivered on time (as in made the delivery using the delivery button) the first time. Any revision that is requested after that will not affect your “on time” delivery rate, just disregard the clock that still seems to run and show that it’s late if order gets re-opened. The “on time” delivery rate is based on the first delivery you made.

Archived