Description getting refused

kaim_mazin

Why my description for a request is getting refused saying ( Using this feature to promote your services is not allowed, and can result in your account being restricted)
This my description:

(Hi, i am a non-negligible new translator between Arabic and English, especially from Arabic to English. I offer you a good translation in only one day for short paragraphs and articles.)

If you’re posting a buyer request (not an offer) that description wouldn’t be allowed as you’re not asking for a task to be done, you’re offering your services which isn’t allowed.

The buyer request section (post a request) is only for buyers to request something.

Guest lloydsolutions

Why my description for a request is getting refused saying ( Using this feature to promote your services is not allowed, and can result in your account being restricted)

This my description:

(Hi, i am a non-negligible new translator between Arabic and English, especially from Arabic to English. I offer you a good translation in only one day for short paragraphs and articles.)

I offer you a good translation in only one day for short paragraphs and articles.)

I see you don’t have any gigs on display.

Check out: if you want to become a seller.

Archived