Fiverr Rules and other Freelance Sites

Why Fiverr has this rule that only if you have a 4.7 to 5.0 rating then you can respond to buyer requests?
Although the other big and renowned freelance site doesn’t have such a rule a freelancer’s rating doesn’t prevent them from sending proposals. Then Why FIVERR??
I’m facing the issue since 2019, I was about to become a “Seller One” when this happens and from then to now I have not received any order.

Why Fiverr has this rule that only if you have a 4.7 to 5.0 rating then you can respond to buyer requests?

Although the other big and renowned freelance site doesn’t have such a rule a freelancer’s rating doesn’t prevent them from sending proposals. Then Why FIVERR??

I’m facing the issue since 2019, I was about to become a “Seller One” when this happens and from then to now I have not received any order.

Because Fiverr also allows sending up to 10 offers every day and doesn’t charge you a dime for doing it (unlike the other big and renowned freelance site that used to allow sending up to 60 offers per month, unless you pay to send more, and now charges for sending every offer). As a result, desperate sellers with no skills keep sending rubbish offers and making the whole experience bad for the buyers, so Fiverr is trying to fight that by allowing only sellers who manage to maintain certain standards to send offers.

Plus the whole BR thing was just an afterthought, the main idea of Fiverr is that buyers browse through available gigs and come to you directly.

Archived