Buyer want to cancel the order without any reason

mahiraaani

Hello Fiverr’s

I am level two seller on Fiverr with “Fiverr choice” tag

My buyer texts me and says he wants a modern update in the old logo. Alpha Import Export Trading Company

Day 1: I initially sent him 2 versions, but he disrespected my design and said it was a crappy design.

After that I sent him 3 more new concepts, but he said the same thing again, crappy design etc…

Similarly, I sent him at least 15 different designs in 7 day, but he did not like anything. He said the same thing again, crappy design etc…

And when I deliver the design. Maybe he just sent a revision doesn’t even see. And he didn’t give me an example every day said I would send an example for idea But nothing sent.

After my team hard work he wants to cancel the order

How can I handle this please help me

And believe me, all the designs were great. Because I’m part of a pro team. Every member of my team has worked on this logo design.

Thanks for your help

Hi mahiraaani
Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum

Everything is fine. But we have to remember that the buyer is always right. We must try to satisfy the buyer. If you can’t satisfy the buyer, then he accept his work & give a bad review. So i think it is right to accept the cancellation request. Good luck for you.

Thanks
@taronbd

Hi mahiraaani

Everything is fine. But we have to remember that the buyer is always right. We must try to satisfy the buyer. If you can’t satisfy the buyer, then he accept his work & give a bad review. So i think it is right to accept the cancellation request. Good luck for you.

Thanks

@taronbd

the buyer is always right.

NO. The buyer is NOT “always right”.

Depending on how many orders this seller gets a week, accepting a cancellation can tank their level or prevent them from moving up to the next level, so, it isn’t as easy as “just cancel” for some.

If they give a bad review, you can always give your side of the story in a professional manner.

We must try to satisfy the buyer.

Sounds like she tried to satisfy the buyer:

Day 1: I initially sent him 2 versions, but he disrespected my design and said it was a crappy design.

After that I sent him 3 more new concepts, but he said the same thing again, crappy design etc…

Similarly, I sent him at least 15 different designs in 7 day, but he did not like anything. He said the same thing again, crappy design etc…

Either the work was as the buyer said, “crappy” OR this buyer is just trying to get free work. Either way, they were out of line how they treated her and unprofessional.

I wouldn’t cancel. I would deny cancellation over and over until they give up if you know you did good work. Let them leave a bad review.

GG

the buyer is always right.

NO. The buyer is NOT “always right”.

Depending on how many orders this seller gets a week, accepting a cancellation can tank their level or prevent them from moving up to the next level, so, it isn’t as easy as “just cancel” for some.

If they give a bad review, you can always give your side of the story in a professional manner.

We must try to satisfy the buyer.

Sounds like she tried to satisfy the buyer:

Either the work was as the buyer said, “crappy” OR this buyer is just trying to get free work. Either way, they were out of line how they treated her and unprofessional.

I wouldn’t cancel. I would deny cancellation over and over until they give up if you know you did good work. Let them leave a bad review.

GG

Thanks for your reply.

We will always try to satisfy the buyer.

Hi mahiraaani

Thanks

@taronbd

Both sides will have an effect on my account

Thanks for your reply.

Then you must be a glutton for punishment.

Not everyone can be satisfied, and, when they are treating you like how they treated the seller above, calling her 15 or whatever different concepts “crappy”, there has to be a line drawn. Otherwise, you become a doormat for abusers.

GG

Hello Fiverr’s

I am level two seller on Fiverr with “Fiverr choice” tag

My buyer texts me and says he wants a modern update in the old logo. Alpha Import Export Trading Company

And when I deliver the design. Maybe he just sent a revision doesn’t even see. And he didn’t give me an example every day said I would send an example for idea But nothing sent.

After my team hard work he wants to cancel the order

How can I handle this please help me

And believe me, all the designs were great. Because I’m part of a pro team. Every member of my team has worked on this logo design.

Thanks for your help

And when I deliver the design. Maybe he just sent a revision doesn’t even see.

I’m not sure what you mean with this? If you delivered an actually existing order via the “deliver now” button, and a buyer requested a revision, it would be pretty hard to not even see that in your notifications, on your dashboard, in the “We got news about your order” email.

If you think he might have asked for a revision without making a formal request per button, you’d be able to see it in either your order page chat or the inbox chat.

In any case, before contacting support, I’d make sure to check if he “sent a revision” or not, and whether you should have done it, or talked to him about it.

Archived