Fiverr Amount Issue

Hello There,

Recently I sold my gig and after completion client paid the full amount and tipped as well. Client paid in Euros now when after changing from USD to EUR in the portal. It is showing few Euros are missing I’m not able to understand how much amount deducted as a fee by Fiverr. I need all details

Regards,
Rounak

en.wikipedia.org
246px-Money-Euro-USD-LEI_53073-480x360_%284791385567%29.jpg

Exchange rate | Fluctuations in exchange rates

A market-based exchange rate will change whenever the values of either of the two component currencies change. A currency becomes more valuable whenever demand for it is greater than the available supply. It will become less valuable whenever demand is less than available supply (this does not mean people no longer want money, it just means they prefer holding their wealth in some other form, possibly another currency). Increased demand for a currency can be due to either an increased transactio...

en.wikipedia.org

Escrow

An escrow is a contractual arrangement in which a third party (the stakeholder or escrow agent) receives and disburses money or property for the primary transacting parties, with the disbursement dependent on conditions agreed to by the transacting parties. Examples include an account established by a broker for holding funds on behalf of the broker's principal or some other person until the consummation or termination of a transaction; or, a trust account held in the borrower's name to pay ob Es...

Archived