One buyer placed an order with blank requirement to threaten me

kanggyong1

One guy reached me with Latvian message.
I replied immediately and said I could not understand him.

image.png.f0c998059683ff734b0deb37d94d10d6.png

About 40 days later he came back to me and left a message again like this.

image.png.9366e4e6eb143c5d7f9737926da70eed.png
image656×599 26.3 KB

As you can see, he said “be so kind please reply” after 6 hours from the second contact. And then he placed an order with empty requirement.

image.png.f19c73a1d6de12a68dc8623ffd84e4fd.png
image720×378 13.6 KB

Just 6 hours delay~

He does not know English at all and we could not communicate.

image.png.37eb42136e3ab218601607f54e4e3dcd.png
image648×606 34.3 KB

I asked him to explain about his requirements but he kept to say @#$%@#$@

I asked why he placed order without agreement of me.

image.png.06293e72007e6b4691bf48bf3fcf059d.png

image.thumb.png.00f090111aba8c1ff752a59f56932755.png
image1407×398 35.2 KB

He does not know what he wants to do. He placed an order just to talk with me.?

I don’t want his money at all. no value. I want to cancel the order, however there were several times for accident orders cancelled. They all affected my completion rates. I contacted CS and waiting their response.

How can I handle this issue?

I think if you report this to fiverr, and really mention that this man is harrassing you and sending you curses, they could possibly ban him, and cancel the order without affecting your rate.

Before you do the mutual cancellation just contact fiverr and an agent may help you out.

I think if you report this to fiverr, and really mention that this man is harrassing you and sending you curses, they could possibly ban him, and cancel the order without affecting your rate.

Before you do the mutual cancellation just contact fiverr and an agent may help you out.

Do this. Do not cancel through the Resolution Center. That way, you can ask Customer Service to cancel the order without it affecting your stats.

Thank you for your quick answer. I opened a ticked to cs but they are not responding for 24 hours. I know they might be busy. So I am still waiting before sending cancel request. But the order deadline almost reached. Anyway Thanks for your interest.

Do this. Do not cancel through the Resolution Center. That way, you can ask Customer Service to cancel the order without it affecting your stats.

Thank you for your answer. I did so. But his words and actions are making me out of control.

I just submitted an article to receive comfort. And I don’t want other people to meet customers like this.

Thank you for your advice.

Well, if you believe you are an innocent party in all these, then the first port of call should be communicating with the Customer Support. They will not only help you overcome this but also take the necessary action against your buyer. All the best.

Thank you for your advice.

image.thumb.jpg.3bc4da8d6dbd363ed0f4042a2e319dca.jpg
image1448×220 37.9 KB

Wha…

The guy is entirely unreasonable and demanding.

Don’t know Russian? Tough luck. Send me an offer and try to decipher what I am saying.

Don’t want to send an offer? Too bad. I’ll just place an order with you.

Want an order with clear cut requirements? Tough noogies. I’ll not fill out your order requirements and will insult you along the way.

From what you’ve posted, this is a nightmare buyer who should be banned for harassment. Contact CS with a thorough description and screen captures of the situation.

Thank you for your quick answer. I opened a ticked to cs but they are not responding for 24 hours. I know they might be busy. So I am still waiting before sending cancel request. But the order deadline almost reached. Anyway Thanks for your interest.

But the order deadline almost reached.

Then go to the ticket you have opened with CS when the time is so close you need to cancel through the resolution center and add a note to the original ticket that you are forced to cancel through the resolution center.

Plus, what he is asking for must be illegal! 😱

Wha…

Don’t know Russian? Tough luck. Send me an offer and try to decipher what I am saying.

Don’t want to send an offer? Too bad. I’ll just place an order with you.

Want an order with clear cut requirements? Tough noogies. I’ll not fill out your order requirements and will insult you along the way.

From what you’ve posted, this is a nightmare buyer who should be banned for harassment. Contact CS with a thorough description and screen captures of the situation.

Yes, all of his words do not make sense at all. I tried tried and tried to understand him but could not get a point from his words. Just wasted my hours. And I found only 2M people use Latvian Language 🙂

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.

Premade lists containing personal data.

Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.

The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services.

Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.

Premade lists containing personal data.

Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.

The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services.

😱 So, @kanggyong1 is offering services that are against Fiverr’s TOS!

Yikes! Then @kanggyong1 you better :pray:t2: that CS does not notice you are offering services on Fiverr that are against their TOS when they investigate your ticket.

It is best if you delete all gigs that are against TOS. If you do not you will receive a warning for each gig that breaks TOS and risk losing your account!

Yikes! Then @kanggyong1 you better :pray:t2: that CS does not notice you are offering services on Fiverr that are against their TOS when they investigate your ticket.

It is best if you delete all gigs that are against TOS. If you do not you will receive a warning for each gig that breaks TOS and risk losing your account!

Yes, I did. I just realized that it breaks TOS. Thank you for notifying me.

you better :pray:t2: that CS does not notice you are offering services on Fiverr that are against their TOS when they investigate your ticket.

Out of the pan and into the fire I guess. 🔥

I removed the words from the gig description

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what do you scrape if not social media platforms?

Out of the pan and into the fire I guess. 🔥

Out of the :fried_egg: and int the 🔥.

I didn’t see that emote, or maybe I mistook it for a messed up magnifying glass. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Archived