Don't know what's going on?

HI,
I am new on fiverr. I create my account today I did two gigs also. But in the search bar I don’t find my gigs even in the last page on the keywords. Besides I don’t find my fiverr account in search bar. What’s going on? I had delete my previous account for some issues yesterday. Can anyone please help me? I felt very sad.
Thanks in advance

Well, I’ve also faced this situation. I did not find my gigs with the full title of it. It’s a Fiverr 3.0 version and you should know keywords don’t matter as before. Your performance is the key here. Just try to be active as much as you can as well as in Fiverr Forum. Try to send 10 buyer requests every day and trust me your gig will get rank and you’ll get an order soon.
Best wishes to you.

Well, I’ve also faced this situation. I did not find my gigs with the full title of it. It’s a Fiverr 3.0 version and you should know keywords don’t matter as before. Your performance is the key here. Just try to be active as much as you can as well as in Fiverr Forum. Try to send 10 buyer requests every day and trust me your gig will get rank and you’ll get an order soon.

Best wishes to you.

thank you so much bro for your suggestion, I also get impressions and clicks, but i can’t find my gig on search result.

Check whether your gig is live or not?

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

say like …

Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.

Archived