Don't get any order!

h_m_khaled

In my gig, I am getting a certain amount of impressions and click but don’t get any order! What can I do now? Should I edit my gig description?

I believe that now if I edit the description it will be better than the current one. But will it be good or bad if I edit the gig description?

Please suggest me!

You can edit description and try to stay active in the forum.also try to send 10 buyer requests daily to authentic buyers

how you can send request if you dont have a positive ranking when you start ??

greeting from @vivi123 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can edit description and try to stay active in the forum.also try to send 10 buyer requests daily to authentic buyers

I want to know that if I edit the description is it make any problem for my gig? And staying active on the forum how can it improve my ranking? Can you please tell me this?

I want to know that if I edit the description is it make any problem for my gig? And staying active on the forum how can it improve my ranking? Can you please tell me this?

If you edit description it wont be any problem. Dont worry. And activing in foeum means activing on fiver. You will be online seller always. So it helps

Archived