Is Gig Image SEO Really Effective?

graphneststudio

To the best of my knowledge, you can’t actually SEO an image. You’ll find rumors that purport you can do this by modifying the image metadata, but I’m pretty sure Fiverr wipes that information when you upload an image, making that time spent useless. It would be a better idea to improve the image itself. fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

To the best of my knowledge, you can’t actually SEO an image. You’ll find rumors that purport you can do this by modifying the image metadata, but I’m pretty sure Fiverr wipes that information when you upload an image, making that time spent useless. It would be a better idea to improve the image itself. fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

Thanks For your valuable Information. Next time I will remember this to creating new gig. 😀

my gig img not seo please help me

Read this Article, It will be very helpful for you!

Hello Sellers, I know in present time selling any service on Fiverr became very competitive because Fiverr have a huge amount of sellers now and also getting buyers as well. All we want to sell our service. In that case gig ranking is a big matter. If you create a gig and it rank on First page that means you will get lots of Impressions, Views, Clicks which will increase your chance to get orders. You can SEO your Gig to rank better on Fiverr. 1) Find a seed Keyword for your gig: Target a see…

Archived