My gigs don't get click

pritomch

All your gig images are just photos of people with a title next to it. Your gig is making a website, but there isn’t a single image of an example site or past sites you’ve designed. Think of it from a buyers perspective, would you buy from a seller who doesn’t show any of their work?

All your gig images are just photos of people with a title next to it. Your gig is making a website, but there isn’t a single image of an example site or past sites you’ve designed. Think of it from a buyers perspective, would you buy from a seller who doesn’t show any of their work?

All right but If I add an image as my previous work buyer think it’s fake. Might be they don’t check any other images.

All right but If I add an image as my previous work buyer think it’s fake. Might be they don’t check any other images.

Why would a buyer think it is fake? As long as its your own work, I don’t see any downside. Personally I wouldn’t buy from a seller if I couldn’t see a single example of their work, I’m sure many buyers would think the same. In the “Full Website Creation” category there are over 17,000 gigs. Thats a lot of competition and you need to show buyers why you are better than others. How can you do that if you don’t show your work?

Why would a buyer think it is fake? As long as its your own work, I don’t see any downside. Personally I wouldn’t buy from a seller if I couldn’t see a single example of their work, I’m sure many buyers would think the same. In the “Full Website Creation” category there are over 17,000 gigs. Thats a lot of competition and you need to show buyers why you are better than others. How can you do that if you don’t show your work?

I understood. Thank you very much ❤️

No worry. If you get the impression, then Just change your gig image. Try to make the image more attractive and use the short title with heading font and try to show your design work. Thanks. Best of luck for you

Thank you, I’ll try.

you need to show buyers why you are better than others.

The point you talk its nice work, keep it up

Archived