To our Fiverr community in India

mjensen415

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is NOT per 1000 or per 100000 people dead. Besides the fact that everyone knows these numbers are underreported, the point is that MANY people are dying in the country and quite terribly, and the medical system is on the verge of collapse. No amount of money is saving people, where everyone from senior politicians’ kids to longstanding diplomats are dying. None of this data torturing is going to change that.

People in India would probably appreciate all these statistics and comparisons once they can access oxygen and remdesivir at a rate which isn’t daylight robbery. I, for one, am glad that the media is showing how badly things are going. The reason why we are in this absolute turd of a situation in the first place is because the media had stopped showing the imminent dangers and risks, and everyone and their grandmother decided that it was okay to not wear masks.

Please just appreciate what Fiverr has posted out of empathy for this situation. Stop underplaying the severity of the problem in the country and the collective national grief for the sake of some misplaced false pride, saving face, or whatever it is that you are trying to achieve with this bizarre numbers game.

Yes navya _r , You are absolutely right…I really hope that everyone understand it.Because of some hand full people ,our country fell into such a devastating state. The whole is world crying and supporting us but still fews people neglecting its seriousness…

Frontline workers, Doctors ,immergency services , big hearted people are doing their best…but what’s value to their life and services unless we don’t understand it!

Let’s Pray for all human kind !

Thanking You for your valuable statement !

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, things definitely do not appear appropriate… Nevertheless, " After Every Rain, The Sun Does Shine " ! And I am sure things are going to change for good in coming days!

Thanks for the initiatives undertaken by **Fiverr** ! This speaks volumes why this platform has become the most sought-after one!

Yeah, things definitely do not appear appropriate… Nevertheless, " After Every Rain, The Sun Does Shine " ! And I am sure things are going to change for good in coming days!

Thanks for the initiatives undertaken by **Fiverr** ! This speaks volumes why this platform has become the most sought-after one!

Yeah , We hope so…

Wishing You… our very best for the great start…

Keep shining!!

Archived