Pleas help me out!

Guest mabedincbiu

Guest mabedincbiu

I’ve completed a test last night & I passed the test. But my question is that this test is not showing on my profile as completed. Can anyone tell whats wrong?

Thanks in Advance.

If you passed it try searching for the test in the “take a test” option and make sure the option to make it viewable on the profile is enabled there for that test (on a completed test there it says “show on profile” and the round button should be on the right hand side if it’s enabled). If it doesn’t work check you’re using Chrome. In the past it hasn’t always worked for me but I think it’s okay now. If you still can’t get it to work you could create a support ticket about it.

Guest mabedincbiu

If you passed it try searching for the test in the “take a test” option and make sure the option to make it viewable on the profile is enabled there for that test (on a completed test there it says “show on profile” and the round button should be on the right hand side if it’s enabled). If it doesn’t work check you’re using Chrome. In the past it hasn’t always worked for me but I think it’s okay now. If you still can’t get it to work you could create a support ticket about it.

it’s not shwoing… It feels so irritating…

by the way, thanks for your kind suggestion…

Archived