Any feedback on my Gig

pyxisstudio

I would like to Wish everyone a very happy Christmas and an amazing next Year. Although mine is also going pretty ok, lost family members due to COVID-19 lost my studio. Lost my work and for some reason when I worked pretty hard to come on the first page I TRIED AND TRIED AND fiverr put me back to the last page. Next month ill having no electricity cause have not paid the bills from the last 3 months, little brother is going to get kicked because I haven’t paid his school fees. Have debts of around $10k which I don’t know How will I clear. Feels like I am also losing my senses. Well this is life.

Once again Happy Christmas.

I’ll go to sleep. Have not slept properly from the past few days need a good long sleep.

Hey, I understand.

This year has been tough for pretty much everyone. I can only hope that you will find some solution or way around to the electricity and brother’s school fee.

But you must remain positive and take action for it to work in your favor.

Hitting the bed is the right choice though. It’s quite late over there anyway.

P.S. I just had a look at your gig and wanted to let you know that… Those videos are amazing.

Hey, I understand.

This year has been tough for pretty much everyone. I can only hope that you will find some solution or way around to the electricity and brother’s school fee.

But you must remain positive and take action for it to work in your favor.

Hitting the bed is the right choice though. It’s quite late over there anyway.

P.S. I just had a look at your gig and wanted to let you know that… Those videos are amazing.

Its funny the world is funny they say you should ask for help contact people talk to them and when you do you only get few words, We understand no Man this world doesn’t understand I am done with this rat race I QUIT.

Its funny the world is funny they say you should ask for help contact people talk to them and when you do you only get few words, We understand no Man this world doesn’t understand I am done with this rat race I QUIT.

Please don’t quit, for the sake of your brother, keep pushing.

A bend in the road is not the end of the road except you don’t make the turn.

Keep your hopes alive, I believe things will get better, this is just a phase of life and you will soon get over it if you don’t quit.

• 4 months later...

Hello guys So I need some advice on my gig, do you guys think there is anything which I could update ? Help would be really appreciated.

favicon-32x32.png.d11be3ae8e1631b7391fb831f0a0ac4e.png Fiverr.com
make-an-animated-lyric-video-for-you.jpg.1768fe92569fc2e937d34fa6c3aa8b74.jpg

Pyxisstudio: I will create a lyric video for your music for $100 on fiverr.com

For only $100, Pyxisstudio will create a lyric video for your music. | WHAT DO WE PROVIDE FOR $100?We provide professional lyric video, which is made via Adobe After Effects. We use premium quality backgrounds for your video | Fiverr

Archived