Offsite Payment Requests Are Increasing - Report them ALL

bosswriting

I love fiverr & I buy a LOT of gigs on a regular basis to help my company.
Lately, I’ve noticed that the number of ppl requesting offsite payments has increased DRASTICALLY. This behavior is even coming from sellers who have established profiles with reviews who should know better.

I’m getting frustrated. I’m a busy person and I am wasting TONS of time in working out the details of my requirements just to have someone turn around as ask me to do something against the terms of service.
They do this to advertise on the platform at one price then drive it up once you refuse to pay them offsite.

I am reporting EVERYONE engaging in this behavior and I’m encouraging EVERYONE to do the same.

Perhaps Fiverr can combat the temptation of the sellers by reducing the fees a little for expensive orders - I don’t know. Whatever.

On my end though, I’m tired of it.

PLEASE REPORT THESE SCAMMERS AND RID THE SITE OF THIS FALSE ADVERTISING & LET’S GET BACK TO BUSINESS.

• 1 month later...

Agreed. I recently had three gigs cancelled over false advertising. One seller wanted me to pay them with crypto and another wanted me to pay more after a gig was over while we were trying to negotiate an upsell. I also think Fiverr needs to implement some sort of zero tolerance or three strikes policy for would be scammy sellers.

Like you, sometimes I spend a good deal of time getting a project or ideas together for a gig, then wait, and then have to start all over due to false advertising claims.

Hello sir!

I’m Komal, I can help you with your daily tasks as I am a Virtual Assistant. I will not ask any payment offside from Fiverr. Please contact me.

I’m Komal, I can help you with your daily tasks as I am a Virtual Assistant. I will not ask any payment offside from Fiverr. Please contact me.

Do NOT advertise or ask for work on someone else’s post.

That is considered spamming and against the forum rules.

Plus, it is a fast way to NOT get sales as you look unprofessional begging in the forum for work.

GG

Archived