I did everything, still no orders

kosunaa

I can see nothing specifically wrong with your gig, it’s well-written with a good cover image. Perhaps that market is saturated at the moment, I am not sure.

But you’ve done all the right things in how you have presented your gig, at least as far as I can tell!

actually my gig is vice versa as well. maybe i’ll offer from CN to EN in a separate one.

Gigs should be very specific, so having each translation direction as a separate gig sounds like the best strategy, and it’s clear as to what you are selling. I honestly missed that you were going from Chinese to English in your gig as the gig title and cover image both only stated “English to Chinese.”

Seems fine to me too.

So maybe there are just too many people offering the same or everyone is simply using Gooble transcape to be lǎn duò.

What I might suggest is to use the other image slots or just the PDF slot to show some actual translations side my side. Maybe very different types like a children’s book, business letter, and product manual? Or try to build a specialty so you are not a generalist but The person to go to for transplicating betwixt lovers of foreign felines.

🙂

Seems fine to me too.

So maybe there are just too many people offering the same or everyone is simply using Gooble transcape to be lǎn duò.

What I might suggest is to use the other image slots or just the PDF slot to show some actual translations side my side. Maybe very different types like a children’s book, business letter, and product manual? Or try to build a specialty so you are not a generalist but The person to go to for transplicating betwixt lovers of foreign felines.

🙂

Gooble transcape to be lǎn duò.

haha yes i think everyone is very lǎn duò and using Gooble transcape~

tbh I can really work with everything in general, that’s why I put that

I will continue to give my best ☺️

While you can probably do everything. People like to have something specific.

I will translate your Victorian Era English love poetry to Ming Dynasty Chinese

Seems to appeal to people better than I can translate everything to everything, even though the latter is technically broader.

With the above, you are probably more likely to get a Q like: Can you translate my Ode To My Cat I wrote yesterday to modern Chinese? as you appear more specialized, and therefore skilled than some generalized idiot (who probably uses Gooba Trapslate anyway).

🙂

Archived