What category is more competitive? 🤯

andrea_writer

Fiverr is becoming more competitive day by day. As a new seller, I feel more pressure than well-established sellers. Because I have no feedbacks, and I have to start from zero. I just want to know your idea in this post. Can you please describe your experience throughout the past few years?

Wait, the title of your opening post asks what is the most competitive category. If you are a brand spanking new seller, you’ll want to steer clear of the most competitive categories and instead attempt to establish a niche in one of the number of under-saturated categories on the platform.

Wait, the title of your opening post asks what is the most competitive category. If you are a brand spanking new seller, you’ll want to steer clear of the most competitive categories and instead attempt to establish a niche in one of the number of under-saturated categories on the platform.

I’m ready to compete here. It is more suitable to compete with millions of sellers in your most skilled category rather than competing in a category where you have little knowledge.

I’m ready to compete here. It is more suitable to compete with millions of sellers in your most skilled category rather than competing in a category where you have little knowledge.

Obviously you should create Gigs based on skills you have mastered.

Otherwise, you are deceiving potential Buyers.

Archived