Edit or change gig

neetu_das

be active always on fiverr and share on gig social media

Stupid quote of the second.

This is the most useless, and generally wrong advice ever. Why share it as not only does it not help, it actually hinders, hurts, confuses, obfuscates, misdirects, mystifies…

😦

Yes you can change your gig tittle. but if your gig is listed in search sometimes it can be go down.sometime it can be come up. not sure according to my experience gig is going down after tittle edit. because your gig located place is change in the search.

Yes you can change your gig tittle. but if your gig is listed in search sometimes it can be go down.sometime it can be come up. not sure according to my experience gig is going down after tittle edit. because your gig located place is change in the search.

my gig is located very behind,there is no click and impression.so should i change it…?

If your gig is not getting impressions then it simply indicates that there is not a lot of interest in it.

That could be because you decided to make your gig as exactly like 10,000 other gigs as possible so is ignored by the Search Algo and never really offered as the algo realizes it is not likely to be high-value. Wordpress, image background removal, and logo gigs are common ones for this.

It could be that your gig is about something so obscure that no one ever wants that job done. That could be that your Gig is I will masticate your baby’s food, spit it in a banana leaf, and send it to you by carrier pigeon which is pretty unlikely to have many people searching for it.

You need to be somewhere between.

No sense in changing things if you don’t know what is wrong and therefore don’t have a new strategy.

🙂

so should i delete the whole gig and make a fresh one…?

If your gif does not have reviews or doing well then you can delete and create a fresh one. I prefer not to delete(because maybe in future you want that gig back). You can create a new one but keep(paused) this one as well.

If your gif does not have reviews or doing well then you can delete and create a fresh one. I prefer not to delete(because maybe in future you want that gig back). You can create a new one but keep(paused) this one as well.

thank you for your advice

It first you must be make a seo optimized gig with your key words. without this you can’t make rank .read this article [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr , here you will find some helpful things.
and for the first order maximum cases happened its comes form buyer request. so sand buyer request a proper way…
Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what the OP asked. I bet this guy replies to BR this way too - just some generic baloney that he copy/pastes to all. And they wonder why they cannot get orders. Hmmm.

GG

Archived