Fiverr account diactivation issue

Guest rashed_wpexpert

Guest rashed_wpexpert

Will be any problem if I deactivate my current Fiverr account and again create a new account? Please experience brother/sister suggestion me, I want to know this.

The first question one might ask is, why deactivate your current account and create a new one in the first place?

It would save you quite a bit of time and effort by simply modifying your existing profile instead of whatever reasons you think an entirely new profile would be superior.

I’ve “redone” my profile more than once.

But have ALWAYS used my existing Fiverr account.

I’ve deleted, edited, added, modified my Gigs frequently.

To ask about deactivating an account and “starting over” makes me curious.

Do you have many poor reviews and are hoping to “hide” them by creating a new account?

Sorry, but I’m suspicious.

Guest rashed_wpexpert

The first question one might ask is, why deactivate your current account and create a new one in the first place?

It would save you quite a bit of time and effort by simply modifying your existing profile instead of whatever reasons you think an entirely new profile would be superior.

thanks for reply me, I want to delete my account for I want to change my name and want to work other category.

I’ve “redone” my profile more than once.

But have ALWAYS used my existing Fiverr account.

I’ve deleted, edited, added, modified my Gigs frequently.

To ask about deactivating an account and “starting over” makes me curious.

Do you have many poor reviews and are hoping to “hide” them by creating a new account?

Sorry, but I’m suspicious.

No reviews, no order last delivery date, member since October 2020. Basically a blank slate with no negatives or positives.

You can work whichever category you’d like, old account or new account. Is changing your profile name such a critical issue to warrant deactivation?

Guest rashed_wpexpert

Ask customer support before to do this, on another platform i wanted to change name, so i desactivated the account and created a new one, and they banned both account even in explaining the situation.

I want to delete this account. and create a new one.

Guest rashed_wpexpert

No reviews, no order last delivery date, member since October 2020. Basically a blank slate with no negatives or positives.

You can work whichever category you’d like, old account or new account. Is changing your profile name such a critical issue to warrant deactivation?

my another reason to delete this account is, My gigs are doesn’t get rank. And when I search my gig, I can’t find gig on search result.

But I continue gig marketing, and I create my all gigs perfectly. But I can’t see my gig on search result. That’s why I’m very worries about this.

Now please requrest you, give a suggestion that what should I do now.

my another reason to delete this account is, My gigs are doesn’t get rank. And when I search my gig, I can’t find gig on search result.

But I continue gig marketing, and I create my all gigs perfectly. But I can’t see my gig on search result. That’s why I’m very worries about this.

Delete/recreate an account won’t solve the issue.

Gig analytics are not set in stone. Gigs are regularly cycled in visibility due to a myriad of different factors, one big factor being performance.

My green screen spokesperson gig had terrible impressions and no orders for over 2 months, but once it received an order, it’s impressions improved, and with several more orders, it is currently my best analytically-performing gig.

I create my all gigs perfectly.

No one has a perfect gig, and if you think your gigs are perfect, then that is a major issue. There should always be aspects that can be improved upon, and with no orders for over 4 months, that is a surefire sign that your gigs are far from perfection.

Archived