Would you buy bad review for 100 %

iskandar447

Hello everyone , i’m facing a SERIOUS problem here, i have a buyer who asks for additional work which is out of scope, i made a many things we did not agreed about before , but now ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, i told him politely that this additional work was not in the tasks we agreed about , but he keeps telling me that i did not understand his project and i idk what, now he got the work delivered and waiting for me to cancel the order after i spent the whole week killing myself to make him satisfied, if i cancel it i will get no payment and my cancelation rate will increase i already have an order canceled before , and if did not he will 200% give me a bad review that will kill my profile as i have only 2 reviews Both 5 starts , what should i do now , please help me

Bring it up to customer support if you are not able to settle it amicably with the buyer.

everybody out there is saying that the CS always give priority to the buyer ! also i don’t think so that i have enough proofs for my case, he gave me a website to rely to when started working and that website is getting changed everyday, everyday i open that website i find a page a something added , thanks for help

everybody out there is saying that the CS always give priority to the buyer ! also i don’t think so that i have enough proofs for my case, he gave me a website to rely to when started working and that website is getting changed everyday, everyday i open that website i find a page a something added , thanks for help

If you don’t want to deal with CS and not deal with the buyer any longer then just cancel the order. It’s harder to recover from a bad review especially 3 stars and below (if ever thats what the buyer would give you) when you just have two 5 star ratings. You will still be able to recover from the cancellation rate because it resets after 60 days

So you get a bad review.

It happens.

If you are going to use Fiverr in fear of not getting 5-Star reviews from each order you complete, then you are sadly mistaken on how freelancing works.

You WILL NEVER be able to completely satisfy every client.

Think about yourself as a Buyer.

You go out for dinner and buy a meal.

You go out to buy groceries.

You go out and purchase many different services as a consumer.

Have you ALWAYS been 100% satisfied with all you have received?

Be honest.

Would you give all the services you have received a 5-Star review?

I highly doubt it.

Be realistic.

You are going to get a bad review every so often.

Your goal is to concentrate on doing your best and being professional about it.

Good luck.

So you get a bad review.

It happens.

If you are going to use Fiverr in fear of not getting 5-Star reviews from each order you complete, then you are sadly mistaken on how freelancing works.

You WILL NEVER be able to completely satisfy every client.

Think about yourself as a Buyer.

You go out for dinner and buy a meal.

You go out to buy groceries.

You go out and purchase many different services as a consumer.

Have you ALWAYS been 100% satisfied with all you have received?

Be honest.

Would you give all the services you have received a 5-Star review?

I highly doubt it.

Be realistic.

You are going to get a bad review every so often.

Your goal is to concentrate on doing your best and being professional about it.

Good luck.

that’s really helps , thank you so much

If you have fulfilled what the original scope of the order entailed is to be completed, then perhaps going to CS and making the case that the buyer is going above and beyond the original order is the best move.

If you are not confident about your case, then you need to decide which is more important to you: trying to get your money and receiving a bad review, or cancelling the order, lowering your completion rate, and having worked for no pay.

Archived