How to get order in first gig

pslwexpert

On 8/12/2021 at 6:07 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Please stop posting irrelevant nonsense posts.

Were all of the posts you quoted actually deleted? And in addition it appears that the category was changed!  😳

There is hope for the Fiverr Fourm yet! 🤞🏻

On 8/13/2021 at 8:37 AM, enunciator said:

I do not meet the OP's stated requirements to review and comment on his gig so...have a good one!

@pslwexpert should not limit his helpful comments like that! If they had not made this requirement you could have helped them much sooner. 

Alert!

Kindly drop a message before placing your order so we can discuss the scope of work and whether I'll be able to help you or not.

It would be best if you were to word the bold text more positively. Maybe say, "to find out how my services can best help you."

Once you are contacted you can always say you can not help them.

I have 4+ year pf experienced in WordPress website design and development. I have completed a 50+ fully responsive websites in WordPress. I am an expert in WordPress website development with SEO!

I have completed websites in WordPress blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more.

Your gig description is all about you! Can you reword it to tell the buyer what they will get from your services?  

Guest lloydsolutions
1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

There is hope for the Fiverr Fourm yet! 🤞🏻

There is some hope except that some serial spammers keep coming back and reoffending.

In the old forum they would have been suspended for a time.

Archived