Completed second order

shalicharith97

Whatever you do, do NOT contact this buyer and ask them if all is good. When you send an order, Fiverr reminds the buyer to review you as well as if they want to, tip you, so, it is not something you need to do, and doing so would get your account a warning.

Lots of buyers get their orders and disappear. Many never review, never message to say all is good or to fix something - and that is OK. It is up to the buyer to reach out to you if they need something.

The order should auto complete after 3 days. This doesn’t mean the buyer cannot be a pain and come back asking you to “fix” something, and at that point, it is up to you if you want to indulge them. Do you offer ‘unlimited revisions’ in your Gig or 100% money back guarantee or satisfaction? If so, this buyer could come back and want you to revise things - and you would be stuck having to do if you have those things I mention in your listing. It is never a good idea to offer unlimited revisions, lifetime support, 100% money back guarantees or satisfaction. It just invites trouble.

GG

Whatever you do, do NOT contact this buyer and ask them if all is good. When you send an order, Fiverr reminds the buyer to review you as well as if they want to, tip you, so, it is not something you need to do, and doing so would get your account a warning.

Lots of buyers get their orders and disappear. Many never review, never message to say all is good or to fix something - and that is OK. It is up to the buyer to reach out to you if they need something.

The order should auto complete after 3 days. This doesn’t mean the buyer cannot be a pain and come back asking you to “fix” something, and at that point, it is up to you if you want to indulge them. Do you offer ‘unlimited revisions’ in your Gig or 100% money back guarantee or satisfaction? If so, this buyer could come back and want you to revise things - and you would be stuck having to do if you have those things I mention in your listing. It is never a good idea to offer unlimited revisions, lifetime support, 100% money back guarantees or satisfaction. It just invites trouble.

GG

Oh I offered unlimited revisions in my gig :roll_eyes:

Oh I offered unlimited revisions in my gig :roll_eyes:

Then you are on the hook if this buyer wants to come back whenever and ask you to redo something.

The good news is, if you go change your Gig right now and take out the unlimited revisions part and only have maybe 1 or 2 revisions, you can avoid zombie buyers coming back from the grave weeks or months later asking you to fix something or even do it all over again! Go change that NOW.

GG

Archived