Help. Account disabled?

leeb1232

So I completed an order for a new buyer a few hours ago. It was a 1500 word article comparing two US tool brands. The article I wrote was perfect, and it was 97% plagiarism free according to grammarly and other checkers. It was entirely original as that proves. Anyway, as soon as I delivered the article, the seller wrote a message saying it wasn’t original (even though it is so he 100% has no proof at all of that claim) and instantly sent a dispute. I refused the dispute and re-delivered the article explaining it is 97% plagiarism free. I’m not sure what he must have done next, but it’s now a couple of hours later, and Fiverr has disabled my account saying they’ve done so for breaching terms of service. I’ve never had a single warning on my account, I had 20 five-star reviews, a completely perfect record, and this is the first dispute I’ve ever had. It was also clearly a scammer trying to get the article off me without paying. This is crazy. The email even says there is no need to contact customer service. I wouldn’t even know how to contact them now they’ve disabled my account. I had money in there and I’d been working months. I’d reached level 1 status with a completely perfect record and all 5 star reviews. This must be some kind of a mistake. Please help?

Stay calm, do not send emotional messages to customer support.

Prepare eloquent message to customer support, ask them why there was termination of your account. To your best knowledge you did not (if) violate any TOS rules.

Use email support@fiverr.com, add your account profile name and ask for explanation.

Once they give it present enough evidence to claim your innocence (if).

If they do not feel presented evidence is strong enough to revive your profile but there is room of understanding ask for permission to open new account and in future try to avoid anything that could be misinterpreted as TOS violation.

Guest lloydsolutions

So I completed an order for a new buyer a few hours ago. It was a 1500 word article comparing two US tool brands. The article I wrote was perfect, and it was 97% plagiarism free according to grammarly and other checkers. It was entirely original as that proves. Anyway, as soon as I delivered the article, the seller wrote a message saying it wasn’t original (even though it is so he 100% has no proof at all of that claim) and instantly sent a dispute. I refused the dispute and re-delivered the article explaining it is 97% plagiarism free. I’m not sure what he must have done next, but it’s now a couple of hours later, and Fiverr has disabled my account saying they’ve done so for breaching terms of service. I’ve never had a single warning on my account, I had 20 five-star reviews, a completely perfect record, and this is the first dispute I’ve ever had. It was also clearly a scammer trying to get the article off me without paying. This is crazy. The email even says there is no need to contact customer service. I wouldn’t even know how to contact them now they’ve disabled my account. I had money in there and I’d been working months. I’d reached level 1 status with a completely perfect record and all 5 star reviews. This must be some kind of a mistake. Please help?

Fiverr has disabled my account saying they’ve done so for breaching terms of service.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

I get all that, and hopefully it means I will get my money, but what about my account? I’ve spent months building those reviews and getting my 5 start level one rating. I’ve honestly not breached any terms of service, I’ve been the victim of a scammer and Fiverr has made a, most probably genuine, mistake. There must be some way of pleading my case and asking them to take another look? I’ve never had a single complaint and only 5 star reviews. This is ridiculous.

I get all that, and hopefully it means I will get my money, but what about my account? I’ve spent months building those reviews and getting my 5 start level one rating. I’ve honestly not breached any terms of service, I’ve been the victim of a scammer and Fiverr has made a, most probably genuine, mistake. There must be some way of pleading my case and asking them to take another look? I’ve never had a single complaint and only 5 star reviews. This is ridiculous.

Did you have an empty delivery? Can your buyer prove you copy/pasted something?

The only reason why I think they would do this to you is in case you sold copyrighted content from someone else. Otherwise… it makes no sense

Guest lloydsolutions

but what about my account?

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored.

The above is from the previous post I gave you.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Did you have an empty delivery? Can your buyer prove you copy/pasted something?

The only reason why I think they would do this to you is in case you sold copyrighted content from someone else. Otherwise… it makes no sense

I completely agree. It makes no sense at all. The buyer definitely cannot prove anything of the sort because I wrote it myself and it shows as 97% plagiarism free.

Stay calm, do not send emotional messages to customer support.

Prepare eloquent message to customer support, ask them why there was termination of your account. To your best knowledge you did not (if) violate any TOS rules.

Use email support@fiverr.com, add your account profile name and ask for explanation.

Once they give it present enough evidence to claim your innocence (if).

If they do not feel presented evidence is strong enough to revive your profile but there is room of understanding ask for permission to open new account and in future try to avoid anything that could be misinterpreted as TOS violation.

Thanks so much for the sound advice marina, I’ll do exactly as you suggested!

Just to keep everyone updated, I emailed customer support and asked why my account was disabled. They said it was because I had a gig that offered to create a similar marketplace to fiverr, and that is against their tos. Anyway, as that is definitely not the case, as all my gigs related to marketing and writing (not a single web design gig at all), the customer service people have now passed my account back to the review team who are taking another look. It would seem from their emails that a genuine mistake has been made on their part, so hopefully they will reinstate my account. Just waiting for a reply now. Fingers crossed!

Just to keep everyone updated, I emailed customer support and asked why my account was disabled. They said it was because I had a gig that offered to create a similar marketplace to fiverr, and that is against their tos. Anyway, as that is definitely not the case, as all my gigs related to marketing and writing (not a single web design gig at all), the customer service people have now passed my account back to the review team who are taking another look. It would seem from their emails that a genuine mistake has been made on their part, so hopefully they will reinstate my account. Just waiting for a reply now. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, as that is definitely not the case, as all my gigs related to marketing and writing (not a single web design gig at all)

If you wrote content for a website that competes with Fiverr, that still qualifies as a TOS violation.

Anyway, as that is definitely not the case, as all my gigs related to marketing and writing (not a single web design gig at all)

If you wrote content for a website that competes with Fiverr, that still qualifies as a TOS violation.

This makes no sense. The client asked me to write an article comparing two US tool brands, so that is what I did? How is that breaking terms of service? All I did was accept an order to write an article that compared two American Tool Brands. I wrote the article, it is 97% plagiarism free. Look for yourselves. I did not do what you’re accusing me of. This really does make no sense. Please advise.

Regards

Lee

This makes no sense. The client asked me to write an article comparing two US tool brands, so that is what I did? How is that breaking terms of service? All I did was accept an order to write an article that compared two American Tool Brands. I wrote the article, it is 97% plagiarism free. Look for yourselves. I did not do what you’re accusing me of. This really does make no sense. Please advise.

Regards

Lee

I did not do what you’re accusing me of

I am not accusing you of anything and I don’t represent Fiverr.

It might very well not be related to this at all, maybe it’s a job you did previously and they just saw it. Who knows.

Guest lloydsolutions

I did not do what you’re accusing me of

I am not accusing you of anything and I don’t represent Fiverr.

It might very well not be related to this at all, maybe it’s a job you did previously and they just saw it. Who knows.

It might very well not be related to this at all

This is often the case when accounts have been disabled.

Something causes Customer Support to look at an account and then they spot something else.

I just thought I’d let you all know it’s panic over!!! After looking at the case, customer support reinstated my account!!! I thought you might like to hear a positive story so here it is. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Congratulations!!!

So happy your account is back and safe.

I am glad my “reading” of people is still good and I helped someone who deserved it.

I just thought I’d let you all know it’s panic over!!! After looking at the case, customer support reinstated my account!!! I thought you might like to hear a positive story so here it is. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Oh man when I was reading from this post from top to bottom it made my heart shattered but after I seen this message felt really good man. 😍

Guest lloydsolutions

Everything from the other packages, but I’ll also write a professional review of your book

The above is from one of your gigs.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Suggest you remove all references to reviews as Fiverr does not allow this service.

Archived