Is it possible to break Fiverr website security?

langahsahiib

How you think Fiverr can be a secure site?. I believe it has enough security walls around but someone broke it a months ago.
It was 9 PM when I got a notification that someone tried to access my account but I did not notice it. In the morning when awake and checked the inbox and what I looked at it was very scary. Someone had access and messaged several other sellers and asked them to send offers for multiple projects.
I immediately changed all of my accounts password including my mails.
So I wanted to ask if we can stay reliable on the Fiverr security system ?. And also share of you ever gotta the same experience?.

I enabled two-factor authentication already. I’m just curious to know how the hacker got access to my account?.

It is his big achieve because he attacked and broke the Fiverr security.

I enabled two-factor authentication already. I’m just curious to know how the hacker got access to my account?.

It is his big achieve because he attacked and broke the Fiverr security.

Your password probably got leaked alongside your email in a data breach that happened on another site. You can use this website to check: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

My email and associated passwords have been part of multiple leaks, which is why I now use different passwords for most things and two-factor authentication if possible.

Archived