BR Articles/Writers section got the worst buyers

barrisam

I just saw this on BR right now

I’m looking for someone to help me with a motor company paper. Your paper must be two to three pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style (must). You will have to write a description of three important items, including their significance to stakeholders, that you learned from reading Ford Motors Company’s 10-K for 2012 (I’ll share the link). There must be no plagiarism or grammatical issue. My budget for these 2-3 page research is $5 which is fixed. Don’t waste mine as well as your time if you are not satisfied with the budget.

The audacity!

People should really just do their own homework. I hope this person never gets a job, but if history is any indication, they will. :roll_eyes:

I also got a message from a buyer who wanted me to do his homework for him today. I told him that it was dishonest and against Fiverr’s TOS. His response: “Ehm… It’s because I’m too busy. Can’t you do it at all?” As if being too busy absolves him of any guilt.

uhm
just dropping this here

THIS TASK IS ONLY FOR MEN. Looking for a creative Story writer. Create content for muscle men’s swimwear/Underwear (adult). We need a Story/content writer. 4000 words in total from 6 USD. (Trial order, if the result is good we might hire again) • Creative in text writing “Describe more “why” the customer needs the product/service instead of “what” it’s about. It must be so good, that you are almost having an or%%%m by only reading it, and the brain begins to work and create pictures in your head. "High lights the benefit, the dream, the problem this product will solve for the Muscle Man (men’s swimwear/underwear fashion related ) • Create emotional contact, that means to describe the “story when using the products, what will happen”

I mean, like
okay? (also, 6 bucks for like, minimum 4 hours of work tho…)

People should really just do their own homework. I hope this person never gets a job, but if history is any indication, they will. :roll_eyes:

I also got a message from a buyer who wanted me to do his homework for him today. I told him that it was dishonest and against Fiverr’s TOS. His response: “Ehm… It’s because I’m too busy. Can’t you do it at all?” As if being too busy absolves him of any guilt.

He’s probably busy scrolling through social media.

I can’t even imagine outsourcing my homework when I was a student.

uhm

just dropping this here

THIS TASK IS ONLY FOR MEN. Looking for a creative Story writer. Create content for muscle men’s swimwear/Underwear (adult). We need a Story/content writer. 4000 words in total from 6 USD. (Trial order, if the result is good we might hire again) • Creative in text writing “Describe more “why” the customer needs the product/service instead of “what” it’s about. It must be so good, that you are almost having an or%%%m by only reading it, and the brain begins to work and create pictures in your head. "High lights the benefit, the dream, the problem this product will solve for the Muscle Man (men’s swimwear/underwear fashion related ) • Create emotional contact, that means to describe the “story when using the products, what will happen”

I mean, like

okay? (also, 6 bucks for like, minimum 4 hours of work tho…)

Trial order? 4000 words for $6?

Where do buyers get this idea that they can be manipulative, vile and totally cheap but sellers are more excited at the promise of more orders? Why would i want to keep working like that?

Trial order? 4000 words for $6?

Where do buyers get this idea that they can be manipulative, vile and totally cheap but sellers are more excited at the promise of more orders? Why would i want to keep working like that?

I’ve stopped trying to comprehend it - even what I charge right now is a fraction of an actual ghostwriter (from what I’ve seen) - and yet you’ll see people writing 50k words for 10 bucks and so on - it’s sad (okay, maybe it was 20 bucks but still.) I can understand more inexperienced buyers thinking oh - it’s only 4000 words, it’s easy-peasy but…

That’s not how it works! On the other hand, there’ll always be people who are desperate enough to do it…

Archived