It's a lottery!

principalmike

Sales have plummeted due to my gigs disappearing from the first page where they spent 8 months solid. Now somewhere waaay down the rankings. No reason for this as my reviews have remained good, as have my metrics etc.Due to become a top-rated seller next week too.

Decided to add a video, as advised, and this resulted in significantly fewer impressions.Have done all of the work on key words etrc and followed all of the advice, but nothing is working. Nothing.

It seems as if, despite good rating and reviews, you can be sent to outer space for nor reason and with no warning. Been like this for a month now. Is there a way back?

Same issue I am facing, don’t know why but gigs disappearing from first page to ahead. Very difficult to get orders these days.

May be, fiverr introduces gig promotions, when we promote our gig, it come up to front as they showed this in demo (how it work), in that way may be the existing gigs goes down.

Possible, many sellers start promoting their gigs that’s why existing ones goes down, just thoughts!

Same issue I am facing, don’t know why but gigs disappearing from first page to ahead. Very difficult to get orders these days.

May be, fiverr introduces gig promotions, when we promote our gig, it come up to front as they showed this in demo (how it work), in that way may be the existing gigs goes down.

Possible, many sellers start promoting their gigs that’s why existing ones goes down, just thoughts!

Thanks for your input. I haven’t used gig promotions as when I tried to do so I was told they weren’t eligible, which is very hard to understand. So I’m stuck every way!

Using the gig promotion doesn’t affect the organic results.

There’s many of us facing a slower period at the moment. I am not sure what the answer is?

There’s many of us facing a slower period at the moment. I am not sure what the answer is?

You’re finding this too Paul? I’d have thought Fiverr would be encouraging their best sellers

Sales have plummeted due to my gigs disappearing from the first page where they spent 8 months solid. Now somewhere waaay down the rankings. No reason for this as my reviews have remained good, as have my metrics etc.Due to become a top-rated seller next week too.

Decided to add a video, as advised, and this resulted in significantly fewer impressions.Have done all of the work on key words etrc and followed all of the advice, but nothing is working. Nothing.

It seems as if, despite good rating and reviews, you can be sent to outer space for nor reason and with no warning. Been like this for a month now. Is there a way back?

from the first page where they spent 8 months solid.

Ok, I’ll give a couple of data points:

1. Fiverr rotates gigs. Fiverr also gives some “boost” to new sellers at the beginning were they are placed in searched results higher than old sellers for some time or even months.

It might give confidence that everything is great but at the same time while you were placed higher most likely one of older sellers were placed at the last pages and you were placed on first at their expense.

Decided to add a video, as advised, and this resulted in significantly fewer impressions

1. If you made changes to your gig then most likely this also could have caused lower impressions as it takes time for gig to reappear in search after some changes.

Have done all of the work on key words etrc and followed all of the advice, but nothing is working. Nothing

If you kept changing and adding edits to your gig after adding a video it also might’ve affected your “ranking” even more.

It seems as if, despite good rating and reviews, you can be sent to outer space for nor reason and with no warning

Yes it can happen. Most likely The same as older sellers were sent to the last pages when you were promoted as a new seller to be in the first pages.

That’s why I used a word “May be”.

Yes many of us facing the same issue, that’s why I thought it is possible as the paid advertisements are coming up, so automatically the existing ones has to move down.

Thanks for your input. I haven’t used gig promotions as when I tried to do so I was told they weren’t eligible, which is very hard to understand. So I’m stuck every way!

Everything is defined in details here, please go through the following link to understand how it work.

favicon-32x32.png.a19f8baf3a618eebf77b6cc50783432a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.2671f28f77d420e03803df16b3d8c1e8.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Archived