Can a buyer report my gig after I block them?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

you can make a picture with written about rating

Horrible advice. You are basically telling someone how to game the system. If it backfires and they lose their account, maybe you should be held accountable for their mistakes.

Nah that doesn’t seem fair does it, but then again what you are suggesting isn’t fair either.

I think that’s the issue here. i checked the reviews the buyer left on other seller’s gigs also. it was the same with them also. 4 stars everywhere.

I think that’s the issue here. I checked the reviews the buyer left on other seller’s gigs also. it was the same with them also. 4 stars everywhere.

This implies that what she did is normal to her. I wouldn’t mind, maybe you should perfect your recommendation of service so she leaves a 5star next time. Another reason could be that the buyer is never interested in service recommendations and just rates it for the sake of rating. So don’t recommend it.

• 9 months later...

I'm sorry, but if a buyer is offered 2 free revisions, does not request one but rather neutrally describes the service and leaves 4 stars, they are getting blocked. 1.) If they didn't like the service enough to leave 5 stars or request a revision, they shouldn't want to order from you again anyway. Usually, those that do are malicious or narcissists on a power trip.

Archived