Withdrawn Money Missing

spook_san

Hi, I usually buy services on Fiverr. On one such service, the seller didn’t complete the work and refunded the money. About US 210$. When I withdrew the amount, it said successfully withdrawn. It’s been more than 2 and half weeks and the money is yet to hit my bank. I tried reaching out through customer/contact support. I only get automated response. It’s a huge amount. Need help…

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

Okay.

You’ve reached out to Fiverr CS.

Have you reached out to your bank?

I say this only because sometimes the glitch is with clearance time required at the individual bank.

If that doesn’t work, I’d try contacting Fiverr CS again.

• Like 10

May I know which bank transfer method you use for withdrawing money?

I payed with a credit card. So the refunded money should be transferred back to the same account as the card I used. According to forums, the maximum extreme cases would be 2 weeks for transfer. I have been patiently waiting for nearly 3 weeks now.

• Like 9

Okay.

You’ve reached out to Fiverr CS.

Have you reached out to your bank?

I say this only because sometimes the glitch is with clearance time required at the individual bank.

If that doesn’t work, I’d try contacting Fiverr CS again.

I tried reaching Fiverr CS, they pushed me to auto response and asked me to publish on forum. So here I am.

As for reaching out from the bank side, I’ll check that out.

• Like 10

• 1 year later...

I have all my balance completely taken as well, luckily it was not a huge amount. I sent 2 support tickets which were closed with indication "solved" without an explanation.
Obviously this is done by the operators, or the support staff are aware of what is happening and stay silent.

At least you would think that they have the decency to give an explanation for your missing funds! If it is a bug, at least commit to an investigation and respond to the users with something.

Silence is usually a sign of guilt. This was a nice platform, but if thievery is starting, then I am just staying clear for now.

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 8

On 3/9/2021 at 3:02 AM, spook_san said:

Hi, I usually buy services on Fiverr. On one such service, the seller didn’t complete the work and refunded the money. About US 210$. When I withdrew the amount, it said successfully withdrawn. It’s been more than 2 and half weeks and the money is yet to hit my bank. I tried reaching out through customer/contact support. I only get automated response. It’s a huge amount. Need help…

You can contact with Fiverr support team. I hope they will fix it asap.

• Like 5