I am very happy to have my first order on fiverr. BUT ?????

alihasbi

hello everyone, 5 days ago I got an order from fiverr for illustration work, the client gave me a file for me to do and I finished the job 2 days ago, but there is something strange here where I don’t get a response at all from my client I’ve tried as much as I can to be able to discuss it with the client but until now I still can’t do whether I can still get paid for my work. for those who have been using fiverr for a long time, give your ideas here because this is my first order on fiverr thanks

Guest lloydsolutions

hello everyone, 5 days ago I got an order from fiverr for illustration work, the client gave me a file for me to do and I finished the job 2 days ago, but there is something strange here where I don’t get a response at all from my client I’ve tried as much as I can to be able to discuss it with the client but until now I still can’t do whether I can still get paid for my work. for those who have been using fiverr for a long time, give your ideas here because this is my first order on fiverr thanks

still can’t do whether I can still get paid for my work.

Your delivery is showing as 2 days ago.

Just leave your client alone.

It is explained here:

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which explains in detail how Fiverr works.

The word “review” will trigger a message from Fiverr stating it could lead to a warning.

NEVER ask for a review.

Buyers are not obligated to give one, regardless of the quality they received from the Seller.

But some days ago I saw a tweet from Fiverr that we can ask for a review but not good review.

What about that?

Guest lloydsolutions

But some days ago I saw a tweet from Fiverr that we can ask for a review but not good review.

What about that?

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

I disagree.

If you are here just for ratings, then you are here for the wrong reasons.

If you are here because you provide a service that is needed, and you provide that service with quality and integrity, then you are here for the right reasons.

Your quality and integrity will bring you reviews when they are deserved.

Only 76% of my completed orders have reviews.

You can’t request a review.

It’s considered manipulation.

If you have integrity, you would not request a review.

I disagree.

If you are here just for ratings, then you are here for the wrong reasons.

If you are here because you provide a service that is needed, and you provide that service with quality and integrity, then you are here for the right reasons.

Your quality and integrity will bring you reviews when they are deserved.

Only 76% of my completed orders have reviews.

You can’t request a review.

It’s considered manipulation.

If you have integrity, you would not request a review.

I got it, thank you.

Archived