Nude Exchanging! For Product Video Editing

kirhood_jr

I Know It was catch Title

But I did that with buyer because i had to edit a Nude Video Edit for Their Product.

Now is there any violation of Rule about this?

Is it ok??

You may find the answer in Community Standards

Adult, Nudity and S…l Activity

Explicit content meant to be sexually gratifying is not allowed on Fiverr. If detected or reported, sexually explicit content will be blocked and participants could be banned from the marketplace. Gigs and deliveries portraying violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes are also not allowed.

Sexually explicit content featuring minors and content that seeks to sexually exploit minors is prohibited on Fiverr. We immediately report content that violates this policy to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who work with global law enforcement agencies.

i had to edit a Nude Video

No, you didn’t have to edit the video.

You may find the answer in Community Standards

Adult, Nudity and S…l Activity

Explicit content meant to be sexually gratifying is not allowed on Fiverr. If detected or reported, sexually explicit content will be blocked and participants could be banned from the marketplace. Gigs and deliveries portraying violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes are also not allowed.

Sexually explicit content featuring minors and content that seeks to sexually exploit minors is prohibited on Fiverr. We immediately report content that violates this policy to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who work with global law enforcement agencies.

i had to edit a Nude Video

No, you didn’t have to edit the video.

It is for Free Nipple Protest.

Will there be any problem?

There is no sexuality intention.

It is for Free Nipple Protest.

There is no sexuality intention.

That depends on what’s in the video.

From the Community Standards:

" Documentary Exception

Fiverr will allow nudity when the primary purpose is educational, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitous. For example, a video edit ordered by a midwife depicting proper breastfeeding technique would be appropriate, while creating a video with clips from the same film but used out of context for the purpose of s.xual gratification, would not. Out-of-context nudity from indigenous communities, protests, medical procedures, childbirth, artistic performances, breastfeeding or like, may not meet our documentary exception. "

That depends on what’s in the video.

From the Community Standards:

" Documentary Exception

Fiverr will allow nudity when the primary purpose is educational, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitous. For example, a video edit ordered by a midwife depicting proper breastfeeding technique would be appropriate, while creating a video with clips from the same film but used out of context for the purpose of s.xual gratification, would not. Out-of-context nudity from indigenous communities, protests, medical procedures, childbirth, artistic performances, breastfeeding or like, may not meet our documentary exception. "

Got It…And I think that part is clear.

Archived