*Hi everyone, I am Swarna. I am a New Seller on Fiverr

sharminswaru

Welcome to the Fiverr.
For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours.
Create 7 Gigs.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Create a Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck

Speculations persist regarding your gigs’ impressions or click but i think it does not effect on your selling but if you want to increase it then the fundamental approach is to choose most relevant, effective and searchable keywords, you can check relevant searches of your services in your search bar just to write white few words and fiverr will show you the relevant results and also compare your offers with your competitors and be active on social media platforms especially on those where you can share or post your services. good luck 👍

Welcome to the Fiverr.

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours.

Create 7 Gigs.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Create a Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck

All the tips you provided are looking helpful. Thank you so much.

Speculations persist regarding your gigs’ impressions or click but i think it does not effect on your selling but if you want to increase it then the fundamental approach is to choose most relevant, effective and searchable keywords, you can check relevant searches of your services in your search bar just to write white few words and fiverr will show you the relevant results and also compare your offers with your competitors and be active on social media platforms especially on those where you can share or post your services. good luck 👍

But you say you are a digital marketer. Doesn’t that mean you already know how to market yourself and get orders?

I am always amused by those who put themselves in a category they say they are expert in and then come to the forum asking for tips on how to get orders.

Tips are EVERYWHERE in the forum - this question is asked literally 100’s of times a day. There is a magnifying glass icon (SEARCH) in the upper right hand corner - and you could use that to type in any topic you want to learn about more - this question alone will bring up a lot of information and other links to tips and ideas you could use.

GG

nice suggestion for her. :rofl:

Archived