Attention all Fiverr Mothers

kevinwil

Guest tn5rr2012

I am a Fiverr Mom and I am also a Fiverr daughter. I am not posting a photo as I learned my lesson a few months back when I posted a photo of me and my daughter. I will share with you that my mother gave to me a the desire to know her Mom and all the mom’s that came in our family. She gave to me a sense of pride in my family tree, where we all came from and our family heritage. I have now passed this passion for genealogy to my own daughter and I am sure she will pass it on to her children. Our family is rich in heritage and great family stories (yes a few horse thieves somewhere in our family tree) Genealogy is my passion and is how I came to have an awesome family tree gig here on Fiverr.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @vedmak: My mother is here on Fiverr and so is my daughter, they created their own gigs (very different from mine) after hearing about my success

Guest mylove8993

up his little gig I did receive the order, if anyone needs to order please contact your mylove8993 to serve all of you :))

I am fiverr mom! I have bought gigs here. Can I ask a question?If I ordered a gig but when I was about to complete more information for the seller to complete the task, I found out that half of what I thought would be delivered would not be and I have to order another gig to complete the half. How do I cancel my order?

This might be odd but, my wife is an army wife and I work from home part time (and I hope to make Fiverr full time) I take care of the kids, I do it all and I understand what it really means to be a mother (and a father) I am proud to say it and I’ve never been ashamed of being Mr Mom. Ever! These are my beautiful kids! psst, as a male-mom I celebrate mothers day hehe.

Hey beautiful moms…

I am a mom with 1 beautiful 10 years old daughter…

Kind a hard to compete here, but i recently quit my job and do online work from home doing social media presence…

Happy mothers day to u all… And send regards to your wife and or moms…

Have a Bless day xx

Hi everyone, I’m a young father at 17 years old… I’ve created this gig, to make some extra money so I can breadfeed my wife and my little boy… We don’t really have any money at the moment, so If you need any kind of infared photoshopping for fun, or anything else… Im up for it.

I’d appreciate that 🙂

Best regards,

Rasmus

God bless you.

Guest sherineza

Hi y’all,

I am a Fiver daughter. ( my mom also has a fiverr account)

And hope you had a Happy mother’s day 🙂

( I am not exactly sure when it is 😦 here in Lebanon it is in March 21st)

We’re a group of Fiverr Moms. We help fund our non-profit women’s cooperative here in Guatemala with the money we earn here at Fiverr. We love Fiverr! We’ve been able to do lots of good things here in Guatemala with the money we earn here at Fiverr. When we have a mom in one of our Partner Communities who needs a pair of shoes, we can use our Fiverr funds to help her out. When one of the kids with cancer in our Partner Communities needs a little help with bus fare to get down to Guatemala City for chemo treatments, our Fiverr income helps us help them too. But at this moment, we’re not too happy with Fiverr. It’s very frustrating. Our sales are good. Better than ever, actually. But a few hours ago, the Fiverr roboware just jumped on us again, demoted us to Level 0, from Level 2. This is the 3rd time this has happened in the past few weeks. We filed a ticket but we’re not too hopeful. The last time this happened it was more than a week before we got a response. Please, pretty please. Good People at Fiverr, can you please help out some poor Moms here in Guatemala? We really appreciate all that Fiverr has done for us and our Partner Communities. But, we really need some help with this issue, please 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Being a mom is hard. I got pregnant when I was 19 years old and was so confused. DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Fiverr has helped me raise my daughter who is turning 5 years old. And hey, this young little woman is my inspiration through every gig I complete. BELATED HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL MY FIVERR MOMS 🙂

greetings all the way from the Philippines

Archived