Fiverr verification help post

mimsuchy295

Hello, Gettings from Mimsuchy!

I received a notification from Fiverr to verify my account through a NID card. But I haven’t got my NID card yet ( My NID card not made yet ). I need 6 - 12 months to get a NID card. Now how can save my Fiverr account? I have already earned some dollars on my Fiverr account & my account is ranked. so, please help me to save my account… 🙏

I do not understand how to communicate in this matter in support of fever. 😶

Please help.

Please help.

You can contact them at this address, support@fiverr.com

I have written out a message for you to send. But in return, I would appreciate it if you would return here and tell us what you found out.

Hello,

I need some information so that I can verify my account. I do not presently have a NID card, and it will take 6-12 months to get it made.

On the Fiverr Forum, another seller said that he had validated his account using his father’s NID and his father’s picture. I can provide a NID of one of my parents and a photo of them that matches the NID. Would this serve for me to validate my account?

If it does not work, how can I validate my account if I do not have a NID card? I seek to avoid losing my account while still following the Fiverr verification process.

I look forward to your response to my dilemma.

Best Regards,

Your Name

Please help.

You can contact them at this address, support@fiverr.com

I have written out a message for you to send. But in return, I would appreciate it if you would return here and tell us what you found out.

Hello,

I need some information so that I can verify my account. I do not presently have a NID card, and it will take 6-12 months to get it made.

On the Fiverr Forum, another seller said that he had validated his account using his father’s NID and his father’s picture. I can provide a NID of one of my parents and a photo of them that matches the NID. Would this serve for me to validate my account?

If it does not work, how can I validate my account if I do not have a NID card? I seek to avoid losing my account while still following the Fiverr verification process.

I look forward to your response to my dilemma.

Best Regards,

Your Name

Thank you… Thank you very much for ever. :hugs:

Please come back to this thread and tell us what they say, so we can let others who post your question know the answer.

Did you notice that the boy who said he used his father’s NID and picture got his post taken down. That is a good indication that what he said is not allowed.

Please come back to this thread and tell us what they say, so we can let others who post your question know the answer.

Did you notice that the boy who said he used his father’s NID and picture got his post taken down. That is a good indication that what he said is not allowed.

Yes I noticed it. All right, I’ll let you know

Archived