Please post your suggestions

raheeljaved

I see many gigs with so much order in pending or in queue. i don’t understand why buyer order the same gig which have too much orders in queue. i think buyers should try new gigs as this will help new sellers in getting orders and also help the buyers to get their project done within a day or 2. Please post your suggestions what do you think.

http://www.fiverr.com/raheeljaved

Trust me, the best is to have much order on QUEUE.For this, you need to let “DAYS ON

AVERAGE” to 3-4 days.Becouse if you finish it within 1 day then you will have 0 on QUEUE (and the buyers will mean that you are not atractive).

Like voiceoverwork said , would you eat on busy resteurant or on empty?

@venussgirl - I do the exact opposite. I don’t want any orders in my que. Ever.

People can tell you are active by the time stamp on the ratings.

If I can clear my que out in 6 hours I do it. As fast as I can. It shows speed and dedication to your gig.

Having a gig that should only take 1 day, stretch out to 3-4 days annoys a lot of people. Especially if you finish it fast and don’t mark it complete for another 3 days. A lot of people don’t like that.

People care a lot of quality not just the delivery time. Many of my repeated buyer come back to me and wait a day or 2 more than if they order from someone else, because they know what to expect. From the quality of the project and from the communication part. But don`t worry, many people order from new sellers, just be sure to give them quality service and your gigs will succeed.

• 3 weeks later...

to the new seller I am a buyer and I always take the chance with the new sellers because they are new, and if the work is good I always write a good review, it is very important to me as a buyer that the seller gets back with me to make sure I have given him or her everything I possibly can to ensure his or her time is not wasted trying to figure out what I want, because I appreciate the effort and time that is being given to me as a buyer. Please keep your gigs direct and in easy to understand terms that a child can understand. and at anytime you do not clearly understand their request tell them ahead time. always be nice to your buyers they will remember your kindness and work with you. I have had a lot of newbies that are not 100% great sellers today! Good luck and I hope you make a lot of money!

you are a good observer and there is truth in what you said. probably the seller unable to meet up with the orders in queue but if reverse is the case,it shows that the seller is doing well.well we all need to try our best because on day we must get there. atleast most of them have been on fiverr for years now.

• 1 month later...
Guest pmslnr

I am a new seller!. I can type very fast and deliver within 24 hours…! But, I got only two orders within 3 months.

I have my “turn arround” set to four days on my gigs because I work full time. However I try really hard to finish things within 2 days. Weekdays are difficult for me because I work an 8 hour shift in addition to my fiverr.

It really depends on the buyer and how much communication is needed and if they are a repeat buyer. I still attempt to get most jobs done in 24-48 hours.

Also I do kind of a “kitchen sink” of office type work so it depends on the gig type as well. I prefer clearing my list out as quick as possible. My list has only just begun to queue up for short periods of time. I am still on the averaging a gig every couple days though.

I am not quite disagree with anyone here, but a bit different.

First thing - It might take some time to get your first order, in my case it took 15 days.

Second - the real stuff is when you start your first order, the way you communicate & the quality you deliver. I got continuous 5 orders from the same client and 2 other referrals from same client.

About the queue size- it is not directly dependent on the sellers ability. There are many other little/big factors. It depends on:

a) The type of gig and amount of real time it takes (designing a logo vs designing an entire website)

b) Seller’s availability (part time vs full time)

c) Promotions & social activities (you promote your gig and get clients)

d) Buyer’s availability (active buyers gets there deliverable more fast than passive ones)

e) Permanent Customers (a satisfied buyer prefer to order to the same seller rather than trying different one because of the trust factor)

f) last but not the least , the BONUS DELIVERABLE- I provide a bonus deliverable with my orders (like a favicon free with the logo) 😛

Thanks for reading.

• Vijay

Do other buyers find it as frustrating as I do that buyers cannot place multiple gigs and extras on the same order? Fiverr describes this as an intentional design, and I know has cost them and their sellers gigs from me simply because I find it cumbersome to have 2 separate gigs for the same project. I have to order twice, enter my project descriptions twice, eplain that the two orders should be linked, track the 2 gigs, and correspond with the seller in 2 separate order chats.

If others agree, please submit your opinion so that Fiverr will change this procedure. I feel that a well-designed platform would make ordering so easy that I, as a buyer, wouldn’t hesitate to place more orders. At present I have to enter multiple gigs, then try to explain to the seller that they should link my 2nd order with the “extras” to the previous multi-gig order.

Am I the only one, or are there others?

Also, the number of orders in the queue is not always accurate. There have been times where I have finished all of my orders and the queue still says I have six waiting. I have repeat buyers so even if I do have a lot of outstanding orders they will wait in line or they pay extra for same day or 24 hour delivery. If someone is loyal to you why would they go to another buyer, and risk being disappointed, just because you have a queue?

I don’t understand one thing that sellers having negative feedbacks with less positive ratings than mine show up ahead of me in auto search and ratings. They sell the same thing what i do, but in less quantity than me, less quality than mine but still their gigs are ahead of my gig.

Archived