Can we tell buyers to accept delivery

rackdie

I recently did a order for a buyer and he was very satisfied with it but he was new to fiverr and it was his first order. He doesnt know about what to do after order is done.
Can i message him to accept delivery? Im asking this to know that it isnt against fiverr rules.
And i had already delivered his order requirements through message to avoid revisions.

The order will automatically complete after three days, so he doesn’t really need to accept it in order for you to get paid.

BUT, when I work with new buyers I usually send them a message at the two day mark after sending a delivery. I let them know their order will auto-complete the following day, and that they can use their revision request if they would like any changes before the order is finalized. Most people are grateful when I word it this way, end up accepting the order, and leave a review.

The order will automatically complete after three days, so he doesn’t really need to accept it in order for you to get paid.

BUT, when I work with new buyers I usually send them a message at the two day mark after sending a delivery. I let them know their order will auto-complete the following day, and that they can use their revision request if they would like any changes before the order is finalized. Most people are grateful when I word it this way, end up accepting the order, and leave a review.

He knows i have done it and is very happy but he doesnt know what is accepting etc

Awesome trick. I’ll follow this.

Archived