Revision time appearing as LATE

iqramasood757

I had earlier contacted Fiverr and they said it does not impact but in real, as per my experience, I can say it impacts the profile. Whenever the order is late, it impacts the flow of new orders. For last 3 months, I am not get enough orders as i have some clients putting orders in revisions for a month.

The timer only counts when you deliver the first time. When they ask for revisions it says late but it doesn’t affect your profile.

Sometimes buyers need to check with their teams, and that’s ok for 2 or 3 days.

If it goes beyond that, my advice is to ask him, politely, if they have any news, because clicking the revision button just to stop the clock is against the rules. We can’t be waiting forever.

Hope that helps!

I had earlier contacted Fiverr and they said it does not impact but in real, as per my experience, I can say it impacts the profile. Whenever the order is late, it impacts the flow of new orders. For last 3 months, I am not get enough orders as i have some clients putting orders in revisions for a month.

Thank you so muchh. 🙂

The timer only counts when you deliver the first time. When they ask for revisions it says late but it doesn’t affect your profile.

Sometimes buyers need to check with their teams, and that’s ok for 2 or 3 days.

If it goes beyond that, my advice is to ask him, politely, if they have any news, because clicking the revision button just to stop the clock is against the rules. We can’t be waiting forever.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so muchhh. 🙂

Archived