Violation of TOS and first warning

ibrahim_saras

I received a message before being able to login to fiverr stating that I violated TOS and this is my first worning with a confirm button. I couldn’t get to my account without clicking on it.

It does not say what the violation is. It just gives a link to TOS. Even help and support section does not have a way to send a message to support to ask about what this violation is.

How can I know what it is?
How can I reach support for the purpose?

regards

Guest lloydsolutions

Why was I warned?

You may receive a warning for breaching our Terms of Service or any reported misconduct. A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. Warnings don’t limit account activity but can lead to demotion or temporary suspension. See our for more information. Violations of our Terms of Service such as rude, abusive, improper language or behavior, spamming, misleading profile information, providing personal contact information, requesting positive feedback or feedback removal, and misrepresenting your Gig service may result in a warning.

Learn more about .

The above is from the Help Centre.

Check this out: if you want to protect your account. Here is the updated “warnings” link for the above topic:

I received a message before being able to login to fiverr stating that I violated TOS and this is my first worning with a confirm button. I couldn’t get to my account without clicking on it.

It does not say what the violation is. It just gives a link to TOS. Even help and support section does not have a way to send a message to support to ask about what this violation is.

How can I reach support for the purpose?

regards

By reading the TOS…

From taking a quick look, it seems to me like you created duplicate gigs.

Archived