Red color icon instead of the usual green

mikemans

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it gave me a horrible scare when I logged in and saw everything coming up red, I double checked everything to see if I’d missed a deadline or had my account suspended, especially since for some reason my partner’s account is still showing green! It’s the same colour as cancellations and warning signs - please bring back the green, it’s a lot more calming!

Guest celticmoon

Strange. My icon is still green on all my pages…

So how’s life in the “Red Light District”, people?

😉

Reply to @melanielm: Exact same thing happened to me too. It was the first time I had waited until there were just 15 minutes on the clock to deliver (I always like delivering way ahead of schedule). As soon as I clicked on the delivery button, everything turned terracotta.

It took me a good 15 minutes scrummaging around trying to figure out if Fiverr was telling me off for being so close to committing the heinous late delivery act before finally thinking about coming onto the forum.

Warm regards,

Jaymes

Guest celticmoon

@mikemans Saintly, yes, that’s me! My children will attest that I’ve guaranteed them a one-way trip to heaven when they’ve done something to make my halo pop~ Sadly, I only have 1 badge, tho. (<-Badge Envy)

Of course ‘red light district’ is used to refer to red light districts anywhere in the world. Of course when you live in a really small town like me, the red light district is usually the sidewalk outside the seedy bar over by the RR tracks and the docks~

;-D

Guest celticmoon

I rather doubt a moderator on the forums can do a darn thing about flashy lights on your Fiverr pages.

Red Lighters: What happens when you click on it? Does it come back red again? Just wonderin’~ Also, how are you viewing your pages, which browser, etc.? It may be a quirk related to that. On my computer I use IE, on my phone I use Chrome (not the Fiverr app) and both show green for me.

Why is the home page still green? Red is quite confusing. Red is a negative color. I thought something was wrong with my gig. I really wonder whose brilliant idea it was to make this change. I hope someone realizes this is a dumb move and corrects it quickly. Simply too confusing, not to mention it is not appealing to the eye.

Archived