Buyer's fraud refund was cancelled by Fiverr

naimatbutt

I worked with a client on 4 consecutive orders. The buyer did a chargeback from his bank and blocked me. He had accepted delivery of all orders, and the payment of 3 orders was pending clearance in my earnings. I felt pissed that he scammed me through chargeback because i had tirelessly worked for him for 1 month on consecutive orders. However, Fiverr notified me that they had refunded me for 3 orders against the scam, so I felt relieved. Two days later, Fiverr cancelled the refund and is not replying to my mails now. Can someone please help me out!

• Like 7
  • Sad 6

• 2 years later...

i know that it must seem inconvenient having completed orders canceled. Please be advised that this is not something Fiverr  initiates - the buyer is breaking Payment perms by doing so. 

In these cases, if Fiverr Team reviews the order, and everything seem fine (delivery was sent via delivery message, everything was sent in full, there were violations such as communication outside of Fiverr or so). Fiverr will be sent the revenue back to you as a seller after 7/45 days. If there are some violations. Fiverr can take the funds back, in that case, you need yo contact support and ask for an explanation. 

These cancelations should not affect your Order Completion rate - if do, please let the Support know so that they can update that. 

All chargeback are violations and the buyers' get automatically negatively affected. 

-I always suggest contacting the Support and letting them know that their review would be appreciated.

Ana.

• Like 9

On 10/13/2020 at 9:36 PM, naimatbutt said:

I worked with a client on 4 consecutive orders. The buyer did a chargeback from his bank and blocked me. He had accepted delivery of all orders, and the payment of 3 orders was pending clearance in my earnings. I felt pissed that he scammed me through chargeback because i had tirelessly worked for him for 1 month on consecutive orders. However, Fiverr notified me that they had refunded me for 3 orders against the scam, so I felt relieved. Two days later, Fiverr cancelled the refund and is not replying to my mails now. Can someone please help me out!

In this situation you can contact with Fiverr support team. I hope they will give you a great solution.

• Like 6