Order Canceled After Order Completion of 16 Days

mdrubelahmed007

I got this, what you think- I will get the money back?

Hi mdrubelahmed007,

Good news! Your revenues for the canceled order by sadsam200 due to a dispute were returned to your account, without affecting your cancellation rate.

You can withdraw these funds from your account after a safety period of 7 days.

(https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection?

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team !

Hi, did you recieve your money after 7 days?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I successfully completed an order 16 days ago and now my fund also cleared from Fiverr. But unfortunately 17July after 7pm  I got a notification from Fiverr that my order was canceled lol.
And I contact with my buyer but the buyer not respond me because buyer offline from 1 week. I also contact Fiverr support but still no answer.
Any suggestion?!

• Like 7

Subject: Urgent Appeal for Review of Customer Cancellation Refund

Dear Customer Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently appeal for a review of the recent cancellation and refund decision regarding an order on your platform. I am deeply distressed by the outcome of this situation, as it has resulted in an unjust financial loss and severe damage to my reputation as an honest seller on Fiverr.

The order in question was handled with utmost professionalism and diligence, and the completed work was delivered to the customer promptly, as per her requirements. Throughout the entire process, I maintained open and transparent communication with the client, offering assistance and responding promptly to any inquiries or concerns she had.

It is with great disappointment that I must bring to your attention the following sequence of events leading to this unfortunate situation:

1. The buyer waited until the work was complete and delivered before raising any concerns about the order and abruptly canceling it without attempting to communicate with me directly.

2. The buyer displayed a lack of understanding of the data and misinterpreted the findings, leading to an unjustified dismissal of the order.

3. To expedite the delivery of this project according to the client's demands, I incurred expenses of $200 to pay my research assistants, whose dedicated efforts were vital in completing the task.

4. Despite offering a custom order at a discounted rate and overdelivering with 46 additional responses, the buyer still canceled the order after receiving the completed work files in good faith.

5. The buyer had previously caused issues with the survey by manipulating and changing questions while the survey was live, necessitating extra work and caution on my part to ensure the integrity of the data.

6. I provided regular updates and proof of work through screenshots to the buyer, demonstrating my commitment to delivering a high-quality service.

It is evident that the buyer's actions go beyond simple dissatisfaction with the work; rather, they reflect a pattern of manipulative behavior aimed at exploiting the system and defrauding honest sellers like myself. The decision to uphold the cancellation and refund without proper investigation into the situation has only exacerbated the injustice I have suffered.

My primary concern is not just the financial loss incurred due to the cancellation and refund but also the lasting damage to my reputation on the platform. I take immense pride in providing exceptional service to my clients, and this incident has unfairly impacted my seller rating without any attempt from Fiverr to ascertain the truth behind the buyer's actions.

I humbly request that you conduct a thorough review of this case, taking into account the evidence I have provided, including the chat history with the client, to assess the buyer's manipulative behavior and unjust actions. I believe a closer examination will reveal the buyer's fraudulent behavior, which should not be condoned on a platform that values honesty and integrity.

I kindly ask for your assistance in redressing this situation by reversing the cancellation, reinstating the rightful payment for the completed work, and restoring my seller rating to its accurate standing. I believe in the potential of the Fiverr platform and wish to continue providing my services with trust and confidence.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt and equitable resolution to rectify the injustices I have experienced.

Sincerely,

Officeproja

• Like 7