I want to deactivate my current seller account

aiseries1

My account has been restricted by violating some policy. I contacted CS but all in veil. Now, I decided to deactivate my current account and create new one. I have two questions

1. Can I create a new account with my old username?
  2. Can I contact my old buyers with my new account. i mean is it legal to contact old buyer with new seller account.
  3. Can i offer same services (Gigs) that i have offered in my old account.

My account has been restricted by violating some policy. I contacted CS but all in veil. Now, I decided to deactivate my current account and create new one. I have two questions

1. Can I create a new account with my old username?
  2. Can I contact my old buyers with my new account. i mean is it legal to contact old buyer with new seller account.
  3. Can i offer same services (Gigs) that i have offered in my old account.

And you still didn’t read fiverr rules even if you account was banned for violations, didn’t you?

Can I create a new account with my old usernam?

You can not create a new account if you were banned. Fiverr banned YOU from selling completely, not just your account. You can not create new account because all your new accounts also will be deactivated.

Can I contact my old buyers with my new account. i mean is it legal to contact old buyer with new seller account.

And that’s another violation.

Can i offer same services (Gigs) that i have offered in my old account.

You can’t offer anything here if you were banned because you are not allowed to open new account.

Fiverr hasn’t banned me. They have restricted my account for violating their policy. Now, I will deactivate my account my-selft. They didn’t banned me nor my account.

They have restricted my account for violating their policy

That’s basically the same. They are taking time to double check if you indeed broke tule and if you did then your account will be permanently banned.

What did they say in the email that they sent to you?

They have restricted my account for violating their policy

That’s basically the same. They are taking time to double check if you indeed broke tule and if you did then your account will be permanently banned.

What did they say in the email that they sent to you?

They said that My account is current is current under review. and i should wait until their review is complete. Can anyone tell how long will it take to review it?

I agree with @mariashtelle1

Fiverr feel they have some cause to look at you/your account. It may be nothing or they may indeed end your relationship with them.

If I were you I would be reading that TOS really hard. Coming on the Fiverr Forum and discussing breaking another rule is not wise.

No, you should NOT create a second account now or ever as that is as dodgy as a $3 bill and will guarantee that you get banned.

While I get that you want to make money, this is Fiverr’s space (for better or worse) and to play here you have to follow their rules. Making money at Fiverr is a choice on their behalf and not an obligation to you. If they have put a hold on you that is their choice and not respecting that says worrying things about you.

Be patient and try to understand why you got pinged in the first place so you can rectify that properly.

🙂

I agree with @mariashtelle1

Fiverr feel they have some cause to look at you/your account. It may be nothing or they may indeed end your relationship with them.

If I were you I would be reading that TOS really hard. Coming on the Fiverr Forum and discussing breaking another rule is not wise.

No, you should NOT create a second account now or ever as that is as dodgy as a $3 bill and will guarantee that you get banned.

While I get that you want to make money, this is Fiverr’s space (for better or worse) and to play here you have to follow their rules. Making money at Fiverr is a choice on their behalf and not an obligation to you. If they have put a hold on you that is their choice and not respecting that says worrying things about you.

Be patient and try to understand why you got pinged in the first place so you can rectify that properly.

🙂

Thanks for response but this time i want to gather some legal information because other sources about fiverr are not reliable and i want to know everything to decide my future course of action.

Thanks for response but this time i want to gather some legal information because other sources about fiverr are not reliable and i want to know everything to decide my future course of action.

i want to gather some legal information because other sources about fiverr are not reliable

there is only one reliable source and it’s called fiverr terms and conditions that you signed and agreed to.

Read the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up. That is the legal document. Abide by that and that alone.

BTW, I think that trying to sue Fiverr would be an exercise in futility. Talking about it seems worse.

I get you ae upset, but look at what caused this situation to find the solution not all this other stuff.

🙂

The sensible approach is to wait for customer support to rule on your alleged policy violation - as they might, or might not, give you back full access to your existing account.

By trying to beat the system, all you are going to do is annoy those reviewing your case. Certainly if I was part of the customer support team and I read your forum post I wouldn’t be thinking too kindly about your intended actions.

It is also concerning that you refer to ‘violating some policy’. Do you understand what you apparently did wrong? Without understanding this you are likely to make exactly the same mistake again.

Archived