Orders per day

artworkking

I was just wondering about what is a ‘normal’ rate of orders for a typical Fiverr member per day (number of total orders divided by number of days you’ve been here).

I’m using the ‘ORDERS CREATED’ amount within ‘ANALYTICS’.

It would be interesting to get some idea of a ‘typical’ OPD (Orders per day)

I’ll start:

Genre - Graphic Design and Illustration

OPD - 3.27 (160 orders, 49 days)

Anyone else?

I have only kept check over the past couple of days. I only measure gigs, not orders. So one order which includes 2 gigs is measured as 2. This is what I have over the past few days:

The 69 is a bit of an anomaly. The 1 is also slightly offer. I reckon I average around 10-12 orders a day when my gig is not paused.

artworkking said:
  • Yeah, good point - I was only counting orders....

Try not to do that. It just gets ya down! I used to count just orders coming in a day. Got depressed when it was like 1 or 2. However, when you break it down you are earning a lot more money than you think you are! I also break down my gig extras. So every $5.00 I class as one order :)

Hey there,

I am in writing/translation and probably see 4-5 gigs per day. That equates to 4-5 hours of work necessary each day. A question I have for anyone reading this is, how backed up is your queue typically?

I am new to Fiverr as a seller and it concerns me that my 7 day queue is typically backed-up by 38-42 orders. Are there any recommendations on how many orders to be backed up before pausing or extending the turnaround?

My main content creation gigs take the large amount of time to complete, so I view extras as easy quick turnaround which creates an opportunity for me to deliver 5-10 gigs in a 4-5 hour work space.

Thanks in advance! -Tracy

At the moment, I have around 30 orders in queue over a 5 day period which is manageable for me without one ever being cancelled for being late.

It would be ill advised to go down the route of trying to extend deadlines after an order has been placed. When you get to Level 1, utilise the extra gigs and give yourself more time to do a gig: say 10 days normal with an express gig of 5 days if people want to pay for it.

Works for me.

Archived