Does changing title, description and tags on fiverr good or bad?

rajputsami

If you are not getting impression on this and no order in your current Gig, I doubt you will get orders in similarly created new gig…it would be just same as you edit current one !

So go for Edit, edit SEO words and gig tags ! There is nothing bad in this! It is like improving your gig !

If you are not getting impression on this and no order in your current Gig, I doubt you will get orders in similarly created new gig…it would be just same as you edit current one !

So go for Edit, edit SEO words and gig tags ! There is nothing bad in this! It is like improving your gig !

thank you bro for your suggestion. ❤️

doubt you will get orders in similarly created new gig…it would be just same as you edit current one !

You should not make a gig that is similar to a gig you already have, it is against Fiverr’s ToS.

its important tips for us, thanks.

Archived