All of sudden all of my gigs arent appearing in search

aneesayub

All of sudden all of my gigs aren’t appearing in search, I have searched on all pages and doubled checked but still my gigs aren’t appearing in search. I am level 2 seller and completed TRS requirements this month with 500+ reviews. I am shocked why this is happening fiver support isn’t replying Please help me,

Note: I haven’t done any changes to my gigs.

Regards,
Anees Ayub

Then it’s visible in search.

There are so many gigs in your category that you probably just aren’t looking through enough pages.

I have gone through each page from 1 to last pages with different keywords and my all gigs impressions are also dropped down from 400-500+ individual gig impression to 80-100

I have gone through each page from 1 to last pages with different keywords and my all gigs impressions are also dropped down from 400-500+ individual gig impression to 80-100

If your gig is getting impressions then it’s visible in search.

Impressions are when your gig shows up in Fiverr’s search. People don’t have to click on your gig for you to get an impression. To me this just sounds like your gig has moved to a different page, which is normal and happens to everyone.

What might be cause for concern is if you got 0 impressions and your gig was displaying as Active.

If your gig is getting impressions then it’s visible in search.

Impressions are when your gig shows up in Fiverr’s search. People don’t have to click on your gig for you to get an impression. To me this just sounds like your gig has moved to a different page, which is normal and happens to everyone.

What might be cause for concern is if you got 0 impressions and your gig was displaying as Active.

i have checked on 5 different devices and all of my gigs arent appearing on any pages of fiverr.

i have checked on 5 different devices and all of my gigs arent appearing on any pages of fiverr.

Then you shouldn’t be getting any impressions and your gig shouldn’t be displaying as Active.

We can’t do anything about this. If there’s really an issue then support will resolve it - just be patient.

Then you shouldn’t be getting any impressions and your gig shouldn’t be displaying as Active.

We can’t do anything about this. If there’s really an issue then support will resolve it - just be patient.

thanks waiting for support reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived