Customer service tips - first 2 montsh on fiverr..... pretty awesome

sheergenius

Hi FIVERR FAM, I recently joined fiverr, just to try and earn some extra income as, i am currently employed as a graphic designer & web designer for a design firm. Fiverr has been extremely good to my income for this short period of time, over 250 Orders so far and i’m not level 2 yet but still %100 Rating.

I contribute my success to my customer service skills, I worked in customer service for over 5 years while in college. I Have My Top Five TIPS TO SHARE. FOR 5 dollars OR NOT!!!

1. UNDER PROMISE AND THEN OVER DELIVER - THIS WORKS GREAT IN ANY MARKET
  2. SPOIL YOUR CUSTOMER’S - I TREAT MY CUSTOMER’S LIKE GOLD SO THEY COME BACK FOR MORE.
  3. BEND A LITTLE FOR THE CUSTOMER - MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE WINNING WITH YOU. SAY THINGS LIKE I WILL DO IT FOR THIS TIME, I WILL MAKE THIS WORK.
  4. ALWAYS ASK. IS THERE ANY THING ELSE THAT I CAN DO TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTORY?
  5. Deliver A GOOD PRODUCT AND THAT WILL COVER UP ALOT OF THE OTHER FLAWS

I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE

and these are just from my personal experience…

feel free to chime in…

I’m going to bend against the grain here and say not to bend a little! I’ve worked customer service too, and when you give an inch, people expect a mile - and not just once, but repeatedly; this is something any self-respecting employee in the CSR field will say after any decent amount of time working it.

Archived