Buyer wants work on his own website?

gourav1207

If I use a pro from Fiverr for let’s say, 10 gigs, and then I decide you know what, I like this person, I want to hire them full time and pay them a salary. I can’t. Fiverr prevents that, and that is bullshit.

Fiverr wants to keep getting their 20%.

Fiverr doesn’t own this person.

Of course not. That person is free to leave Fiverr and come work for you.

I can’t not ask for their ■■■■■ or email. And that my friend, is the opposite of being free to work with whomever you want.

But you can work with whomever you want, you just have to do it through Fiverr. Or, if you really like that person a lot, offer them a full time job with all the benefits (vacation time, insurance, paid sick leave…), and if they like your offer and feel that you’re reliable, they might accept.

But you can work with whomever you want, you just have to do it through Fiverr. Or, if you really like that person a lot, offer them a full time job with all the benefits (vacation time, insurance, paid sick leave…), and if they like your offer and feel that you’re reliable, they might accept.

But you can’t do this. I’m not allowed to ask for emails or talk about hiring them. If I want to hire someone, I can not ask for their ■■■■■ or their email. So how do I offer them a job? That’s my point.

But you can’t do this. I’m not allowed to ask for emails or talk about hiring them. If I want to hire someone, I can not ask for their ■■■■■ or their email. So how do I offer them a job? That’s my point.

LOL, Fiverr even blocks out the word “S_K_Y_P_E”, I can’t even talk about it 🙂

Just how ‘like Fiverr’ is this person’s site?

Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.

I had a similar ‘buyer’ approach me months ago. It felt scammy (due to section in ToS) so I found a fringe reason (excuse) to decline right away. In hindsight, I maybe should have quoted the ToS at them. Ah well live-and-learn.

image.thumb.png.af4349fab2b9d9cded203c45a479cf0d.png
image613×874 55.2 KB

Archived