Harassed by Buyer and I Want to Share Some Experiences and Alerts as my account is also in danger now

Guest saddam2016

There was an old buyer who ordered from me. I sent her work she said its ok deliver it. When I delivered she opened a dispute without even calling for a single revision. She got away with her money. When I called CS they apologized and said that they can tchange the delivery rate its automated system. Now when they are also aware that it is not the seller fault then why they penalize my account and moved all of the gigs to the last page? What was my fault in it. I contacted them again and my ticket is again in queue now for 9 days. But when the buyer asked for help then they did not even listen to me and without any inquiry they flagged my account within one hour.

Now when they are also aware that it is not the seller fault then why they penalize my account and moved all of the gigs to the last page? What was my fault in it. I contacted them again and my ticket is again in queue now for 9 days.

Did you even read what I wrote to you before?

It looks like you just ignored everything.

But I’ll be kind enough to quote myself again on your first cancellation and your gigs moving to the last page. In both cases fiverr can’t do anything and we are all playing by the same rules. Algorithm is based on the performance and all cancellations are bad performance. And fiverr can’t do anything if YOU AGREED to cancel the order.

👇

276765_2.png saddam2016:

I had no option but to cancel it

That is youR first mistake. Fiverr CC can’t do anything after you agreed to mutually cancel the order. That’s it, nothing to investigate and all they can do is sorry you had a bad experience.

They also moved all of my gigs to last pages and I stopped receiving orders.

We all go through that. ALL OF US. All cancellations affect our “ranking” and position where gigs are shown. Fiverr algorithm decides where and how to show gigs based on the performance and fiverr CS can not fix that just because you want it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you missed the whole story above. It s not about 5$. The order which was cancelling was worh 35 $. and I knew CC will not support me thats why I cancelled. The second buyer tricked me and the whole story has already been defined above. I choose to fight back and they put a restriction on my account

I choose to fight back and they put a restriction on my account

They restricted your account because you didn’t deliver what promised and what your client sent in the requirements not because you decided to fight :woman_shrugging:

Guest saddam2016

I choose to fight back and they put a restriction on my account

They restricted your account because you didn’t deliver what promised and what your client sent in the requirements not because you decided to fight :woman_shrugging:

1. Client provided un clear instructions
  2. Client shared corrupted file
  3. I delivered with buyers consent
  4. He updated google sheet later
  5. I sent work which he agreed to deliver
  6. I delivered work which he showed me to deliver
  7. Dont put blame on me. Go and check other posts and try to defend them too or they will slip away.
  8. Dont try to defend the exploited system and find a better job.

1. Client provided un clear instructions
  2. Client shared corrupted file
  3. I delivered with buyers consent
  4. He updated google sheet later
  5. I sent work which he agreed to deliver
  6. I delivered work which he showed me to deliver
  7. Dont put blame on me. Go and check other posts and try to defend them too or they will slip away.
  8. Dont try to defend the exploited system and find a better job.

Dont try to defend the exploited system and find a better job.

This “job” is good enough for me.

And good luck anyway with that attitude building your business outside of fiverr. Hope you will never meet “such clients” again.

Guest saddam2016

Dont try to defend the exploited system and find a better job.

This “job” is good enough for me.

And good luck anyway with that attitude building your business outside of fiverr. Hope you will never meet “such clients” again.

Good luck keep defending the system full of faults and if I ever succeed in building a business then I will hire you for salary 2 times more than them because you are good at it. Good luck

Good luck keep defending the system full of faults and if I ever succeed in building a business then I will hire you for salary 2 times more than them because you are good at it. Good luck

I will hire you for salary 2 times

No thank you, i only work for myself and definitely not for people who doesn’t listen and doesn’t see mistakes they made.

Guest humanissocial

defending the system full of faults

Stop misrepresenting her.

She explained how the missing details in your contract make you unable to protect yourself. That isn’t defending the system at all. That’s explaining how contracts work.

According to your logic, if you couldn’t win a lawsuit for something that isn’t in your contract, that would be the law’s fault or your lawyer’s fault. And anyone who explains the law to you must be out to get you.

Helping you avoid hurting yourself in the future is actually a good thing.

Guest saddam2016

defending the system full of faults

Stop misrepresenting her.

She explained how the missing details in your contract make you unable to protect yourself. That isn’t defending the system at all. That’s explaining how contracts work.

According to your logic, if you couldn’t win a lawsuit for something that isn’t in your contract, that would be the law’s fault or your lawyer’s fault. And anyone who explains the law to you must be out to get you.

Helping you avoid hurting yourself in the future is actually a good thing.

Which law? The one who chose to defend the one which brings them money? There are a lot of such unbalanced cases out there on the forums. The law is supposed to make a balance between all parties instead of just supporting only one side. Choosing a cancellation option or choosing to decline both return a fireback only for the seller but buyer always run away unharmed and is refunded with full money to go back and find some other prey for their selves. What kind of law is this?

Which law? The one who chose to defend the one which brings them money? There are a lot of such unbalanced cases out there on the forums. The law is supposed to make a balance between all parties instead of just supporting only one side. Choosing a cancellation option or choosing to decline both return a fireback only for the seller but buyer always run away unharmed and is refunded with full money to go back and find some other prey for their selves. What kind of law is this?

buyer always run away unharmed

Not true. If you spend some time reading various topics on this forum (other than your own), you will see that there are buyers who complain that Fiverr is favoring sellers and that they complained to CS, but CS sided with the seller.

Guest humanissocial

Which law? The one who chose to defend the one which brings them money?

You seem to have an issue understanding English. I wasn’t saying you broke a law. It was an analogy. You miscomprehend almost everything people have said to you here.

And no, Fiverr isn’t going to make buyers agree to things that weren’t in their contract. If you want to talk about breaking laws — that would be it.

You’re trying to make me see you understand contracts by arguing Fiverr should able to make buyers pay for things that didn’t fulfill their contract. Please note the irony.

You had a giant loophole in your contract. You’re saying you get to claim that loophole means something the contract doesn’t say it means. But I suppose my pointing this out to you must mean I’m an agent of Fiverr.

Guest saddam2016

buyer always run away unharmed

Not true. If you spend some time reading various topics on this forum (other than your own), you will see that there are buyers who complain that Fiverr is favoring sellers and that they complained to CS, but CS sided with the seller.

Not in my own case and never ever I have read such threads where fiver supports sellers. Always seller is crying and buyer runs away unharmed.

Not in my own case and never ever I have read such threads where fiver supports sellers. Always seller is crying and buyer runs away unharmed.

never ever I have read such threads where fiver supports sellers.

It doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. Here’s one. There are others, too, as well as topics about CS refunding sellers after the buyer filed a chargeback.

This is not a rant, this is just to say how awesome Fiverr customer support are! They cancelled all 6 of the scammer’s orders and banned all of his accounts. Remember I had told you guys about a scammer who made many orders with me using different accounts? Well, his game is now over slight_smile

As a fellow seller, I’m sorry you’ve had this bad experience.

However, it’s not a new trick or scam. Fraudulent buyers have existed from the start.

Sadly the forums are full of posts from sellers saying something like “The buyer said they loved my work but then they cancelled the order. They’ve stopped communicating, and now they’ve got my work for free”. This is nothing new.

Also, unless you’ve clearly broken Fiverr’s terms of service, then your account is unlikely to be banned. Don’t worry about this. In my experience, customer support are usually quite good at working out who is wrong / right.

its only two of you here who are constantly blaming me. Lol I dont see anyone else.

its only two of you here who are constantly blaming me. Lol I dont see anyone else.

50-ish posts later and I count three more. And I’m siding with the ones who say you have a communication problem. So that makes six .

1 . Client provided un clear instructions

7 . Dont put blame on me. Go and check other posts and try to defend them too or they will slip away.

8 . Dont try to defend the exploited system and find a better job.

1 ) You didn’t verify

7 ) You refuse to take responsibility for your actions

8 ) Fiverr has issues, I’ll agree, but contracts are for all parties involved.

To be unclear is to be unkind.

They were unclear, you were unclear. You weren’t scammed, you were exploited, through a loophole you made possible. You made your ‘yes’ into a ‘no’ and broken trust.

It’s our responsibility as sellers to be professional. To be leaders. Leadership is showing by doing. What you’ve done is fail to set up boundaries.

Guest saddam2016

never ever I have read such threads where fiver supports sellers.

It doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. Here’s one. There are others, too, as well as topics about CS refunding sellers after the buyer filed a chargeback.

This is not a rant, this is just to say how awesome Fiverr customer support are! They cancelled all 6 of the scammer’s orders and banned all of his accounts. Remember I had told you guys about a scammer who made many orders with me using different accounts? Well, his game is now over slight_smile

Whats in it for me now. They did not help me in my case. But life is too short to look back and cry. Time to move on may be better options wait ahead.

Archived